LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
STOP HARASSING SHERIFF JOE
and let him do his job.

ILLEGAL ALIENS CLAIM RACIAL PROFILING/ CIVIL RIGHT ABUSE

But is it legitimate?

Or course when they are stopped on a traffic violation and asked for identification they don’t have, they are going to scream racial profiling and civil right abuse to save their butts. There has not been proven one case of racial profiling and civil right abuse in Arizona by Sheriff Joe. Only unfounded allegations. Law has the possibility of racial profiling is not a reason to not enforce the law.

I believe cameras cover these traffic stops and it can be proven there is no racial profiling and civil rights abuse just because Illegal Aliens make the claim.

The goal of the government is to remove the law enforcement culture. That's the new justice system.

Illegal aliens are not required to carry immigration status papers but they are required to carry identification if the are driving a car and is stopped on a traffice violation and not have any and they cannot speak english or in arizona look hispnic that is reasonable suspicion that the person is illegally and can be held and turned over to ICE for further investigation but since Obama has left it up to ICE to deport or not, they Arizona law is virtually worthless?

Joe for president.

In Houston we are a minority, I am white by the way. Most of the hispanics I meet are law abiding citizens just rying to do what is right but there is a subculture that is giving the rest of them a bad name. They need to clean up their own back yard and they we won't have to do it for them. Until then it will remain a problem.

Forum List

Back