STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

I agree. He's a womanizer and a bullshit artist. Exceeds even Bill Clinton standards of lying and deception. The left should love him!

When you all find that PURE candidate. let me know.

good grief...he's a womanizer...not a crook, not convicted of anything, etc etc etc.

A womanizer..:rolleyes:

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND p.

Yes, sireeee bobsky.

The gop invaded Iraq under false pretenses and wasted a trillion dollars . Noooo problemo. That did not affect the gop's credibility.

But cain's womanizing, now that is a mortal sin.

The GOP did NOT invade Iraq all by themselves...the majority of Dems supported it. I get so tired of the lies, you will never admit that your precious Dems had anything to do with it when the proof is out there for you to see!

When you all find that PURE candidate. let me know.

good grief...he's a womanizer...not a crook, not convicted of anything, etc etc etc.

A womanizer..:rolleyes:

Well, there's a bit more to it than that.

More to the point, I think it shows that he's not up to the job. He knew these things were going to come to light. He's out saying he never had a relationship with this woman and his campaign manager is out there saying he might have but it's none of your business.

Now as much as it pains me to every use Bill Clinton as a good example, Clinton copped to being a womanizer while not going into details straight up. (A friendly media was a help). He didn't fumble about for weeks.

I'm talking about the other GOP candidates. What good would it do? Plenty.

A call to arms by candidate X to Republicans everywhere to not tolerate such a deceitful and disgraceful figure. A call for the GOP to actually "walk the walk" about family values which was supposedly one of the cornerstones of their party that separates them from the Democrats who are pro-choice, pro gay marriage, anti-family, etc... and all of the other nonsense you guys spill all the time.

My post was about other candidates.

Your response was that basically, "he's finished, just let him die"

My response was that if you feel X about him, you should say X about him. In this case where there was apparent fraud, lies told to cover up the truth, and repeated infractions of....shit....human decency....I think it is your obligation to say something if you're seeking the party's nomination. YOU--Grandpa--did that. Kudos. But I'm talking about the other candidates, not you.

Thanks for the spirited debate. But I disagree that because he's roadkill, you should just hold your tongue.
:eusa_hand: Then they'd have to do the same to Newt. These guys will never dis someone in their own party as there is always the chance the person they dis will select them as VP or award them with a cabinet position.

Republican moral values are only used against Democrats.

What an idiot, Republicans aren't the only ones that do this democrats are just as bad. Democrats might even be worse because they accuse without proof.
Democrats, however, don't claim to live in the moral high ground like Republicans do.

Democrats, however, don't claim to live in the moral high ground like Republicans do.

And you think this is a good thing?

Republicans have a standard where they admit they occassional fall short. As we all do. But they have a standard.

Democrats. Heck, bang that intern, run a gay brothel out of your apartment, send pictures of your junk to girls... it's all good. We're not here to preach morality.

:eusa_hand: Then they'd have to do the same to Newt. These guys will never dis someone in their own party as there is always the chance the person they dis will select them as VP or award them with a cabinet position.

What an idiot, Republicans aren't the only ones that do this democrats are just as bad. Democrats might even be worse because they accuse without proof.

Oh, so I guess it's fair to hold them to different standards.:cuckoo:

STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

So? That seemed to work for JFK. I'd consider that a plus. And he's correct; his marriage is none of our business.

You're right, his marriage is none of our business.
I supported Cain for quite awhile...i waited through all the harassement allegations because there was no PROOF of what had actually happened. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt at least until some proof is out there. I hadn't heard about this latest thing about the 13 yr affair & phone records until now. It looks like it's been proven pretty well that "something" was going on. So now i'm questioning how honest he was about these harassment charges. These things don't mean he wouldn't do a good job as president, as you say, it seemed to work for JFK. I doubt very much if he'll be nominated now, but IF he was, i would still vote for him over Obama. I hate Cain's dishonesty on these issues, but i hate Obama's dishonesty and Non-transparency and bullshit even more.

I know there is not ONE honest politician out there, at least honest about everything. We are going to have to vote for someone, and i believe anyone out there would do a better job than Obama has. All the politicians have some kind of skeleton in their closet....and all i can do is vote for the one i believe has the LEAST offensive skeleton (and that's definately NOT obama). I don't care for Romney, and it has nothing to do with him being Morman (I'm Christian). I will vote for him if he's nominated.. but my hopes are on Newt!

Republicans have a standard where they admit they occassional fall short. As we all do. But they have a standard.

Democrats. Heck, bang that intern, run a gay brothel out of your apartment, send pictures of your junk to girls... it's all good. We're not here to preach morality.
Newt, while having an affair, went after Clinton for having an affair.

That's the guy you support and these affairs don't matter to you unless a Democrat is having them.

Delicious.

What moral high ground has any Republican claim that democrats aren't supposed to have the same standard?

Newt, while having an affair, went after Clinton for having an affair.

That's the guy you support and these affairs don't matter to you unless a Democrat is having them.

Delicious.

No, Newt while having an affair went after Clinton for lying in a civil case, suborning perjury, obstructing justice and abusing his office.

I also think that there is a difference between a Newt, who simply had relationships that failed (as a lot of us do) and Clinton, who was pretty clearly had some serious impulse control problems.

Gonna let you in on a little secret about men, Ravi. If you are halfway attractive, most of us are thinking about sex when we feign interest in whatever you are talking about.

But that's ALL most men do. We practice impulse control because we enjoy staying employed and married.

Except Bill Clinton, whose behavior was so bad that Leon Panetta had to take measure to make sure a woman was never alone in a car with him. The guy pretty seriously had a problem. For every woman we heard about, there were probably ten we didn't.

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

the credibility of the right has long been destroyed. Ditching Cain can only help, but don't think you are anywhere near the green.

What moral high ground has any Republican claim that democrats aren't supposed to have the same standard?

All republicans do is claim moral superiority, starting with their reliance on the bible. That pretty much alone makes the self-proclaimed moralists.

Forum List

Back