STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

It doesn't even matter if these allegations true. He is a complete joke even without them. The only thing he is able to tout as a candidate is his 999 plan, and even that would cause more harm than good. He is incredibly ignorant in regards to presidential duties, especially when it comes to foreign policy.

Yup, just amazing that if it were not for all of this sexual crap Cain would still have a massive following, how sad it that?

Or better Gramps, remember when I said Cain was an embarrassment to the Presidential process because he is using the political stage to sell books as he never intended to become the President? And what did you do? You do what you always do when confronted with reality that you don't like. You called me a paulite, you were relentless in your support for Cain...

All I'm sayin is now that you shifted to the Newt bandwagon expect to be disappointed again.

Wrong. Cain clearly wanted to be president or he wouldn't have risked his marriage and family only to have to bail out and be stuck with a new book. Besides your reason is your reason. My reason was valid. And as I stated I STOPPED SUPPORTING CAIN BEFORE HE PEAKED.

That's hardly bailing on a sinking ship. October 4th to be exact about my withdraw of support.

But then I wouldn't expect honesty from a troll.

And by the way Newts problems were decades ago. People make mistakes, repent and mature in the process. Cain is still deceiving his own family so clearly I don't put it past him to deceive me as my elected president.

Or better Gramps, remember when I said Cain was an embarrassment to the Presidential process because he is using the political stage to sell books as he never intended to become the President? And what did you do? You do what you always do when confronted with reality that you don't like. You called me a paulite, you were relentless in your support for Cain...

All I'm sayin is now that you shifted to the Newt bandwagon expect to be disappointed again.

Wrong. Cain clearly wanted to be president or he wouldn't have risked his marriage and family only to have to bail out and be stuck with a new book. Besides your reason is your reason. My reason was valid. And as I stated I STOPPED SUPPORTING CAIN BEFORE HE PEAKED.

That's hardly bailing on a sinking ship. October 4th to be exact about my withdraw of support.

But then I wouldn't expect honesty from a troll.

And by the way Newts problems were decades ago. People make mistakes, repent and mature in the process. Cain is still deceiving his own family so clearly I don't put it past him to deceive me as my elected president.

Cain never thought he would hit the big times... Who with a past like Cain would run for President? He stopped fucking that chick like 8 months ago...

No, Cain never for a second thought he would get this far, it was just to help sell a few Books. I believe Cain wanted to fail after he got the support, all the signs were there. Cain never did shit for campaigning, he had some of the worst adds in history... Cain purposely didn't even look into issues and get a position.

I think Cain wanted to fade out but people started attacking the “liberal media!” and then he got an even bigger following… Then came all the bitchs talking about him grabbin their ass… That’s gonna hurt future book sales, or will it?

I can’t even believe you just said that Newt’s history is ok because of how long ago it was… First off, some of it was only in the last 10 years, secondly most of Cain’s accusers are pretty dated too… But that didn’t stop you from starting a thread.

So call me a Troll, but you don’t have an honest bone in you about who you support and why you support them. You’re desperate for someone is all… Newt, really?? That’s you “new guy?” lol.

Would you marry a person that has a history of being a gold digger? Or would you really just say, "oh, that was in the past..." ? lol.

It doesn't even matter if these allegations true. He is a complete joke even without them. The only thing he is able to tout as a candidate is his 999 plan, and even that would cause more harm than good. He is incredibly ignorant in regards to presidential duties, especially when it comes to foreign policy.

Yup, just amazing that if it were not for all of this sexual crap Cain would still have a massive following, how sad it that?

Yes, exactly. It blows my mind, really. It really says something about the GOP base if you ask me.

Yes, exactly. It blows my mind, really. It really says something about the GOP base if you ask me.

Yup, and now they are all flocking to Newt as Gramps is because Newt is the “smart one,” who just happened to have multiple affairs and eye-balls deep in corruption… Yeah, that’s they guy the GOP needs heading it lol.

Awww Gramps, you just don't like me cuz of how I'm always right... It just takes a month or so for it to sink in for you.

Now get back to cheerleading for Newt.

And for the record I'm not trolling... If you even understood what it meant to Troll you would know that but like policy you would actually have to look into it to know what it means so I don't see that happening for you.

Awww Gramps, you just don't like me cuz of how I'm always right... It just takes a month or so for it to sink in for you.

Now get back to cheerleading for Newt.

And for the record I'm not trolling... If you even understood what it meant to Troll you would know that but like policy you would actually have to look into it to know what it means so I don't see that happening for you.

Trolling is the intent to annoy other posters.

What better way to troll than to come in a thread and start insulting me? Did I address you personally before you started your typical bullshit? Nope

You are a troll.

And by the way if your always right why do you continue to support a loser?

That's kind of a massive NOT RIGHT decision.

Just keeping it real

Yup, and now they are all flocking to Newt as Gramps is because Newt is the “smart one,” who just happened to have multiple affairs and eye-balls deep in corruption… Yeah, that’s they guy the GOP needs heading it lol.

If Romney does not get the nomination, then the GOP might as well throw in the towel right then because there is no question that Obama would win.

I don't defend Cain's alleged affairs and womanizing but lets be real, if these allegations are true Cain is doing no worse than what I've seen a lot of men do at work and I'm in the military. Affairs, cheating and womanizing go on so much in the work place that hardly anyone says anything. Its only when someone gets caught or in Cain's position, being a presidential candidate, that it becomes a big deal and big news.

If Romney does not get the nomination, then the GOP might as well throw in the towel right then because there is no question that Obama would win.

Really? other than Paul I thought Romney would have the best chance...

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

Yea look positive on the whole thing.. he might be fondling women and so on.. but at least it is women and not boys and young men in bathrooms!

Well, thats unbelievable.

Are you actually sitting there and saying that if he were higher in the polls or a sitting President that others shouldn't say anything out of not wanting to "humiliate his family"?

Situational ethics must be a republican malady.

You can start with the Clintonian examples now by the way; its what you guys always do.

Hey nitwit I stopped supporting Cain just before he peaked in the polls. Clinton is not a part of this discussion either. You seem just like the type to rub salt in a wound that isn't healing. He is done, get it? Finished. What good for me or anyone else comes from kicking him now? Do tell.... Please.
I'm talking about the other GOP candidates. What good would it do? Plenty.

A call to arms by candidate X to Republicans everywhere to not tolerate such a deceitful and disgraceful figure. A call for the GOP to actually "walk the walk" about family values which was supposedly one of the cornerstones of their party that separates them from the Democrats who are pro-choice, pro gay marriage, anti-family, etc... and all of the other nonsense you guys spill all the time.

My support or lack there of ended long before this shit broke. I defended him until the answer became obvious. But your persistence proves the premise of my op. Thanks for that if nothing else.

My post was about other candidates.

Your response was that basically, "he's finished, just let him die"

My response was that if you feel X about him, you should say X about him. In this case where there was apparent fraud, lies told to cover up the truth, and repeated infractions of....shit....human decency....I think it is your obligation to say something if you're seeking the party's nomination. YOU--Grandpa--did that. Kudos. But I'm talking about the other candidates, not you.

Thanks for the spirited debate. But I disagree that because he's roadkill, you should just hold your tongue.
:eusa_hand: Then they'd have to do the same to Newt. These guys will never dis someone in their own party as there is always the chance the person they dis will select them as VP or award them with a cabinet position.

Republican moral values are only used against Democrats.

Hey nitwit I stopped supporting Cain just before he peaked in the polls. Clinton is not a part of this discussion either. You seem just like the type to rub salt in a wound that isn't healing. He is done, get it? Finished. What good for me or anyone else comes from kicking him now? Do tell.... Please.

A call to arms by candidate X to Republicans everywhere to not tolerate such a deceitful and disgraceful figure. A call for the GOP to actually "walk the walk" about family values which was supposedly one of the cornerstones of their party that separates them from the Democrats who are pro-choice, pro gay marriage, anti-family, etc... and all of the other nonsense you guys spill all the time.

My support or lack there of ended long before this shit broke. I defended him until the answer became obvious. But your persistence proves the premise of my op. Thanks for that if nothing else.

My response was that if you feel X about him, you should say X about him. In this case where there was apparent fraud, lies told to cover up the truth, and repeated infractions of....shit....human decency....I think it is your obligation to say something if you're seeking the party's nomination. YOU--Grandpa--did that. Kudos. But I'm talking about the other candidates, not you.

Thanks for the spirited debate. But I disagree that because he's roadkill, you should just hold your tongue.
:eusa_hand: Then they'd have to do the same to Newt. These guys will never dis someone in their own party as there is always the chance the person they dis will select them as VP or award them with a cabinet position.

Seems that way....

Of course what I was trying to get GMU to admit is that nearly all of them have platoons of skeletons in their closets.

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

Politicians have single handidly destroying the credibility the government. That is all

What does it say of the rest of the field of GOP that they are not calling him out on this.

Must be more of them Republican Family Values, eh?

What it says is that they don't want to pile on.

Hell, Bush-41 didn't really make a big deal about Bill Clinton's womanizing in 1992, and neither did Bob Dole in 1996.

Let's put this whole thing in perspective. Cain was a "none of the above" vote. Or to put it in a way that a lib like yourself can understand, it was like Obama voting "Present".

We didn't like what we saw, and supporting Cain was a way of expressing distaste. We knew he wasn't going to be the nominee.

Now Gingrich appears to be getting serious, so Cain's support is waning. I think it would have waned without the women, but that probably didn't help.

What if it turns out (unlikely as it might seem) that all these women are lying or crazy. Not a one of them has produced a single bit of evidence.

You libs said every last one of the women who accused Clinton were lying, until Monica produced a stained dress. Then all but one were lying. And how dare you all ask.

What an idiot, Republicans aren't the only ones that do this democrats are just as bad. Democrats might even be worse because they accuse without proof.

Forum List

Back