STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

Cain has done all that needs to be done. There is no need for any of our other candidates to drop into the gutter and further humiliate his family with what is now obviously the end of his road. No need.....

Well, thats unbelievable.

Are you actually sitting there and saying that if he were higher in the polls or a sitting President that others shouldn't say anything out of not wanting to "humiliate his family"?

Situational ethics must be a republican malady.

You can start with the Clintonian examples now by the way; its what you guys always do.

Hey nitwit I stopped supporting Cain just before he peaked in the polls. Clinton is not a part of this discussion either. You seem just like the type to rub salt in a wound that isn't healing. He is done, get it? Finished. What good for me or anyone else comes from kicking him now? Do tell.... Please.
I'm talking about the other GOP candidates. What good would it do? Plenty.

A call to arms by candidate X to Republicans everywhere to not tolerate such a deceitful and disgraceful figure. A call for the GOP to actually "walk the walk" about family values which was supposedly one of the cornerstones of their party that separates them from the Democrats who are pro-choice, pro gay marriage, anti-family, etc... and all of the other nonsense you guys spill all the time.

My support or lack there of ended long before this shit broke. I defended him until the answer became obvious. But your persistence proves the premise of my op. Thanks for that if nothing else.

My post was about other candidates.

Your response was that basically, "he's finished, just let him die"

My response was that if you feel X about him, you should say X about him. In this case where there was apparent fraud, lies told to cover up the truth, and repeated infractions of....shit....human decency....I think it is your obligation to say something if you're seeking the party's nomination. YOU--Grandpa--did that. Kudos. But I'm talking about the other candidates, not you.

Thanks for the spirited debate. But I disagree that because he's roadkill, you should just hold your tongue.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND p.

Yes, sireeee bobsky.

The gop invaded Iraq under false pretenses and wasted a trillion dollars . Noooo problemo. That did not affect the gop's credibility.

But cain's womanizing, now that is a mortal sin.

This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.
Evidence?

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.
Evidence?

:iagree:

:Boom2:

Last edited:
And I love the statement from his "lawyer" made to the Fox station in Atlanta that broke the story. Basically says it's all true.

"Mr. Cain has been informed today that your television station plans to broadcast a story this evening in which a female will make an accusation that she engaged in a 13-year long physical relationship with Mr. Cain. This is not an accusation of harassment in the workplace – this is not an accusation of an assault - which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry to a political candidate.

Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults - a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public. No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life. The public's right to know and the media's right to report has boundaries and most certainly those boundaries end outside of one's bedroom door.

Mr. Cain has alerted his wife to this new accusation and discussed it with her. He has no obligation to discuss these types of accusations publicly with the media and he will not do so even if his principled position is viewed unfavorably by members of the media."

And the media has no right to question him? Seriously, Hermie?

Prove we stand for our values rather than just say it.

Frankly, when I think GOP, I don’t think ‘values.’

I see the same old Nixonian republicans I’ve witnessed for more then 40 years: win at any cost, the ends justifies the means, contempt for the rule of law and Constitutional principles, destroy the opposition in any way: lie, cheat, twist the truth…

And yes, before you post it, the democrats are 'just as bad'; but that doesn’t mitigate the GOP’s reprehensible behavior, particularly since the start of this year in the midst of an economic crisis - it’s clearly a party devoid of ‘values.’

Consequently your admonishment of fellow republicans is pointless and shallow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss...player_embedded[/ame]

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

On CNN Cain admitted he was friends with the woman for about the time frame she said - which was 13 years.

No fucking question now. :angry:

WE got everything to back this ladies case up, Phone records, herman cain saying he knew her. On and on and on!!!

Last edited:
...just because he's been accused by a hundred forty eleven different women don't mean he likes getting some on the side!

Just stop.

And I love the statement from his "lawyer" made to the Fox station in Atlanta that broke the story. Basically says it's all true.

"Mr. Cain has been informed today that your television station plans to broadcast a story this evening in which a female will make an accusation that she engaged in a 13-year long physical relationship with Mr. Cain. This is not an accusation of harassment in the workplace – this is not an accusation of an assault - which are subject matters of legitimate inquiry to a political candidate.

Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults - a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public. No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life. The public's right to know and the media's right to report has boundaries and most certainly those boundaries end outside of one's bedroom door.

Mr. Cain has alerted his wife to this new accusation and discussed it with her. He has no obligation to discuss these types of accusations publicly with the media and he will not do so even if his principled position is viewed unfavorably by members of the media."

It was an agreement....not a settlement....oh wait...thats what he said about the other 2 women that were accusing him of sexual harassment. Wonder how his book sales are going.

What we see happening here is an assault on all our sensibilities on multiple fronts.

Cain, himself, is stating publicly that this never happened. Although he corroborates knowing her for the same 13 years. And I heard, he said he's financially surporting her. To me, those are both damable offences separately.

Anyway, at the same time we have his lawyer publicly stating that this event/accusation/whatever doesn't matter, because it's not a crime and is a private matter between two "consenting adults." Tantamount to a confession of everything the woman is claiming.

At this point I'm not even finding any more joy in Cain's demise. What I feel now is worry and concern for Cain's poor wife. Who is probably shocked to find out about all her husband's many dalliances. I imagine she's going through the stages of grief...probably still at denial. May end up stuck there, who knows. I fear for Cain's marriage at this point.

Sad, very sad.

61 fucking phone calls in the month of september, some as late as 3 or 4 in the morning should give you guys all the proof you need that someting is seriously amis with this man.

Or you can ignore the obvious just like his poor wife.

Stop being partisans and open your fucking eyes. The man is a cheat. His statement that he was only helping his latest girlfriend that came forward because she was unemployed and down on her luck.......

FOR 13 YEARS!

SERIOUSLY? YOU BELIEVING THAT SHIT?

Many of you claim to be in the know, well informed, astute. If this is true stop asking for proof and links and actually read what you may not want to hear.

In my opinion anyone that supports Cain now despite all the evidence condones his behavior. Ignoring bad behavior doesn't excuse or diminish it.

I gotta give Murk U props for being sincere on this issue from the get go. I now remember him sharing these sentiments from the beginning. :clap2:

STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

So? That seemed to work for JFK. I'd consider that a plus. And he's correct; his marriage is none of our business.

Next up is when Grapms realizes Newt is a shitbag too... Or wait, this was a rally around Newt thread, lol.

Was Newt mentioned in this thread? Nope

Are you trolling in this thread? Yep

Fail as usual

Gramps, it's not hard to see what you're doing... lol.

I guess I'll wait to see you out Newt for all the fucked up shit he has done too then, cuz it seems all of a sudden these kind of things matter to you.

Or better Gramps, remember when I said Cain was an embarrassment to the Presidential process because he is using the political stage to sell books as he never intended to become the President? And what did you do? You do what you always do when confronted with reality that you don't like. You called me a paulite, you were relentless in your support for Cain...

All I'm sayin is now that you shifted to the Newt bandwagon expect to be disappointed again.

It doesn't even matter if these allegations true. He is a complete joke even without them. The only thing he is able to tout as a candidate is his 999 plan, and even that would cause more harm than good. He is incredibly ignorant in regards to presidential duties, especially when it comes to foreign policy.

Forum List

Back