STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This thread is aimed at my friends on the right.

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

I support this thread. Cain is a douche and it's kind of insulting now that we're starting to see what he must think of registered Republican voters. I mean, how stupid does he think we are?

The man is single handidly destroying the credibility of the gop because of your blind support. That's right BLIND

The evidence is in and overwhelming. We blasted Weiner and rightly so while the left mostly defended him. Now PROVE we aren't hypocrites and stop already. The only thing happening now is our credibility is going down.

Everyone makes mistakes but enough is enough. The latest woman provided her cell phone records and clearly had 61 recent calls from him. 61!

Prove we are the party of moral values and cut him off. Stop responding to the endless threads and let this man drift into obscurity where he belongs. No possible good comes from this shit.

Just stop.

What does it say of the rest of the field of GOP that they are not calling him out on this.

Must be more of them Republican Family Values, eh?

• Banned

Just stop.

What does it say of the rest of the field of GOP that they are not calling him out on this.

Cain has done all that needs to be done. There is no need for any of our other candidates to drop into the gutter and further humiliate his family with what is now obviously the end of his road. No need.....

Just stop.

Cain has done all that needs to be done. There is no need for any of our other candidates to drop into the gutter and further humiliate his family with what is now obviously the end of his road. No need.....

Well, thats unbelievable.

Are you actually sitting there and saying that if he were higher in the polls or a sitting President that others shouldn't say anything out of not wanting to "humiliate his family"?

Situational ethics must be a republican malady.

You can start with the Clintonian examples now by the way; its what you guys always do.

The writing is on the wall and the fix is in. He will NOT be the republican nominee. I guarantee it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss&feature=player_embedded]EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Full Ginger White Interview on Herman Cain Affair - YouTube[/ame]

Cains finished...This is damning 3-5 mins in. I don't give a damn about the other problems this woman has, but everything she said about Cain is proven.

Last edited:

Just stop.

Props.

I haven't been keeping up with this latest Cain bit... but I can only imagine how many insults were levied at the woman. Most probably all based around appearance. That's where they always first seem to judge these women.

"Herman Cain loves Herman Cain." - How appropriate of a quote... completely mirrored by all his ads.

Last edited:
Grampa, I don't quite see why you are going off the deep end about Cain. Give the process a chance to work. He's already gone, there being no chance in hell that he'll be the nominee.

Well, thats unbelievable.

Are you actually sitting there and saying that if he were higher in the polls or a sitting President that others shouldn't say anything out of not wanting to "humiliate his family"?

Situational ethics must be a republican malady.

You can start with the Clintonian examples now by the way; its what you guys always do.

Hey nitwit I stopped supporting Cain just before he peaked in the polls. Clinton is not a part of this discussion either. You seem just like the type to rub salt in a wound that isn't healing. He is done, get it? Finished. What good for me or anyone else comes from kicking him now? Do tell.... Please.

My support or lack there of ended long before this shit broke. I defended him until the answer became obvious. But your persistence proves the premise of my op. Thanks for that if nothing else.

Grampa, I don't quite see why you are going off the deep end about Cain. Give the process a chance to work. He's already gone, there being no chance in hell that he'll be the nominee.

Why? Because half the first page today was about Cain and a majority of my party was still defending him. Do we need a wake up call from someone else or can we not police ourselves? Why do so many defend him yet condemn Clinton, Weiner or any other dem? It's time some of us took the stand we seem so eager to demand of the left. And the time to take that stand isn't AFTER he slinks away like the snake he is. The time is now. Put our feet where our mouths are and push him out.

Prove we stand for our values rather than just say it.

Is womanizing a crime now, dittoheads? Cain harassed underlings, A CRIME.

The Weiner and Clinton things were hypocritical, holier than thou PUBCRAPPE..

Last edited:
Hey guys... there are probably thousands of people out there that Herman Cain has not had a 13 year affair with.

Forum List

Back