Stop blaming the banks for the meltdown!!!

I never expected a coherent response from Randians.

There was nothing incoherent about what I asked you. The question was very forward and to the point. You won't answer it because it will partially contradict your original premise. You aren't interested in the truth; you just want to be a dishonest, attention whoring dickhole.

I was referring to the person who posted after you. You're pretty reasonable.

I'm pretty reasonable because I have a respect for the truth, not propaganda, which you're engaging in.

Taz IS NOT saying the banks have no responsibility; he is suggesting that the individual buyer has an obligation to buy what s/he can afford. Many elected to grab the brass ring instead of be square and fair with their finances. Such got what the deserved. However, the banks who encouraged bad lending and bad ownership need to be regulated much more carefully. And government cannot push bad loan practices through Fanny and Freddy.

To blame individuals for accepting a loan the bank says they can afford because they want to own a house is super stupid.

You run arround pretending the banks did not do this to gain money and cared nothing wether the peopel could actually pay the loan back.

Blame the powerless for everything and let the powerful off scott free.

To blame individuals for accepting a loan the bank says they can afford because they want to own a house is super stupid.

You run arround pretending the banks did not do this to gain money and cared nothing wether the peopel could actually pay the loan back.

Blame the powerless for everything and let the powerful off scott free.

Add to this the fact that many buyers bought 3-4 properties just to "flip" them later on but never got the chance after the commercial bank's scheme imploded. Wonder how many of those were Librals :confused: :rolleyes:

There was nothing incoherent about what I asked you. The question was very forward and to the point. You won't answer it because it will partially contradict your original premise. You aren't interested in the truth; you just want to be a dishonest, attention whoring dickhole.

I was referring to the person who posted after you. You're pretty reasonable.

I'm pretty reasonable because I have a respect for the truth, not propaganda, which you're engaging in.

One of the guys in the book I'm reading about the commercial bank's fiasco was a peace officer from Boston. He told the mortgage originator that he wanted a fixed-rate loan and was told that that was what he was getting. Turned out he was lied to. The books called: Griftopia. I highly recommend it.

Forum List

Back