Stop big govt! Take back your personal liberty! Support prop 19 in CA this Nov!

If other people are stupid enough to do drugs, have at it. I won't vote for ya, or against ya. And I won't pay for any damage you do to your health. The only problem I have with drugs is the impact they have on other people. Keep your shit to yourself. If you lose your job, no benefits. If you lose your home, sleep on the street. If you suffer any problems whatsoever as a result of drug taking, you get jack shit. Mmmmk? Cool.

Much more health damage comes from the legal tax producing recreational drugs than illegal ones.

The impact of the drug trade is becoming obvious as well. The violence the black market had sparked is akin to the gang violence we had here during the failed attempt to prohibit alcohol consuption, expept it is world wide now. Perhaps that it is world wide and the American media does't report the scope of the foriegn violence our draconian drug law create, that Americans are not showing outrage. Perhaps they are just too dumb, numb and happy to care.

Im totally against prop 19 b/c it does not go far enough.

One of the weepy reasons for it is THE WAR ON DRUGS COST TO MUCH!!! Get a clue, the most money is made off coke.

If you don't make it all leagal, the fighting and killing will continue.

Give me a Prop that makes it all leagal and I'm all in.

Let's legalize heroin. In fact, once they can't perform at work, let's get them on the public dole and buy the drug for them. :eusa_whistle:

One of the weepy reasons for it is THE WAR ON DRUGS COST TO MUCH!!! Get a clue, the most money is made off coke.

Let's legalize heroin. In fact, once they can't perform at work, let's get them on the public dole and buy the drug for them. :eusa_whistle:

With personal freedom comes personal responsibility. But I guess some people feel that it is safer to give the feds the right to take away some personal freedoms/responsibilities for the collective good of the state huh? Were does it end? "Hey, that food you're eating has too much fat for the common good, we're going to have to make it illegal." Or "We don't like how your teaching your children, we're being force to take them away from you"

With personal freedom comes personal responsibility. But I guess some people feel that it is safer to give the feds the right to take away some personal freedoms/responsibilities for the collective good of the state huh? Were does it end? "Hey, that food you're eating has too much fat for the common good, we're going to have to make it illegal." Or "We don't like how your teaching your children, we're being force to take them away from you"

What's you opinion on healthcare?

Not quite what I had in mind.

My thinking is that librals are more likly to get high, thus lowering the number of them that get out and vote.

Idiots will get hooked on heroin. Junkies are to worried about the next hit to have time for sex, thus there are fewer idiots in the world

I'm basically supporting Darwin here. If you become a junkie, it's on you, the rest of the country gets to move on w/o you, b/c there is no excuse to say you didn't know the risks.

Excercise daily, eat right, and get plenty of sleep.

With personal freedom comes responsibility eh...

Well then, don't have any law... just make it all up to your decision making...

This is not like taking care of a personal need... this is a chosen act...

Not like I am against having alcohol legal.. and lord knows I like an ice cold beer... but I would more readily support having alcohol illegal than making pot legal.... there must be a line drawn somewhere.. and a precedent of having pot legal would start a chain reaction... and I would bet that most people would agree that cocaine, herion, meth, etc are best kept illegal... I would rather have the line kept and drawn starting with pot, than have no line at all

Great at deflecting, huh? That's what I thought....you like to pick and choose the personal freedoms. :cuckoo:

My thinking is that librals are more likly to get high, thus lowering the number of them that get out and vote.

Idiots will get hooked on heroin. Junkies are to worried about the next hit to have time for sex, thus there are fewer idiots in the world

I'm basically supporting Darwin here. If you become a junkie, it's on you, the rest of the country gets to move on w/o you, b/c there is no excuse to say you didn't know the risks.

If it were legally avaliable and addicts had access to inexpensive, reliable sources rather than the black market, they wouldn't have to worry about the next hit nearly as much. Like the any other addiction, it would become routine.

If it were legally avaliable and addicts had access to inexpensive, reliable sources rather than the black market, they wouldn't have to worry about the next hit nearly as much. Like the any other addiction, it would become routine.

Great role models for their children, too. I can see it now, addicts breeding addicts, like Welfare breeding Welfare.

Not like I am against having alcohol legal.. and lord knows I like an ice cold beer... but I would more readily support having alcohol illegal than making pot legal.... there must be a line drawn somewhere.. and a precedent of having pot legal would start a chain reaction... and I would bet that most people would agree that cocaine, herion, meth, etc are best kept illegal... I would rather have the line kept and drawn starting with pot, than have no line at all

I don't think we should take it that far. How about personal freedom ends when your actions infringe on the someone elses freedom. Like murder, theft, rape, aggression....ect. If your use of recreational drugs lead to this type of infringement then you should face the conequences of your actions.

A pot heads only goal in life is to make other little pot heads...

Make it legal I don't care but, I ain't gonna bother to help.

Great role models for their children, too. I can see it now, addicts breeding addicts, like Welfare breeding Welfare.

Beats the hell out of robbing liquor stores or givin hand jobs(mmm-kay) for their next fix. Addicts are already breeding addicts. Perhap a more reasonable approach rather that relying on fascist laws would offer them a better chance to kick their addiction.

I don't think we should take it that far. How about personal freedom ends when your actions infringe on the someone elses freedom. Like murder, theft, rape, aggression....ect. If your use of recreational drugs lead to this type of infringement then you should face the conequences of your actions.

Speeding? Tax laws? Indecency laws? Littering laws? etc... all do not infringe on the rights of others, but all are good laws

I am no total libertarian or anarchist... I fully believe there are rightful limits for personal actions in society to be upheld in laws

Great at deflecting, huh? That's what I thought....you like to pick and choose the personal freedoms. :cuckoo:

I excercise daily, eat right and get plenty of sleep. That's my idea of healthcare. Did you mean to ask something else?

Seeing how your limited....Are you for the healthcare bill that this administration has put in place?....maybe you will understand where I'm going with this, maybe you will just want to deflect again.

Speeding? Tax laws? Indecency laws? Littering laws? etc... all do not infringe on the rights of others, but all are good laws

I am no total libertarian or anarchist... I fully believe there are rightful limits for personal actions in society to be upheld in laws

Driving a car is not a right (appaerntly drinking alcohol is a right because it took a constitutional amendment to prohibit it). When you drive on public roads it carries social responsiblities don't you think? Not paying taxes enfringes on everyone who does pay taxes. Littering on public property or someone else property does as well. Indecency law are a bit tricky so I won't go there.

I think the current drug prohibition (espcially marijuana) causes more problems in our society that the behavior it was intended to curtail.

I excercise daily, eat right and get plenty of sleep. That's my idea of healthcare. Did you mean to ask something else?

Seeing how your limited....Are you for the healthcare bill that this administration has put in place?....maybe you will understand where I'm going with this, maybe you will just want to deflect again.

:clap2:At least you didn't call it Obamacare.

I think it's a corporate give-away. I think we should all have access to affordable healthcare, but we don't in the system we have and I dont think we will in system we are going to. Thus, my idea of healthcare.

Forum List

Back