stone Found Guilty On All 7 Counts

We have a one-sided justice system

William Barr needs the f****** fired

William Barr's just a part of the f****** swamp

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

He will appeal and lose, trump will pardon him.
Fifty years for lying to congress JUST LIKE BILL CLINTON DID.

Same exact crime

You're not comparing lying about a blow job to a creating a breach in national security to aid the Russians, are you? Seriously?

SBNxjtp.gif

He's still a standup guy. Give Trump his due. The mob can't find guys who stay loyal like him and Manafort.

I don't know much about the guy. I do know he just loves nixon and I think he worked for nixon.

From what I've seen of him he's a lying sack of garbage. He faces up to 50 years but he won't get sentenced to anything near that.

Same exact crime

You're not comparing lying about a blow job to a creating a breach in national security to aid the Russians, are you? Seriously?

You got both parts wrong

"So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie? A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country!" - President Trump just now on twitter

"So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie? A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country!" - President Trump just now on twitter
Yes, why has Don not "locked her up"? Quite impotent.

Same exact crime

Lying is lying numbnuts. Matters not the topic. A crime is a crime unless committed by a democrat operative

Yes, why has Don not "locked her up"?
That's for John Durham and AG Barr to handle.

Forum List

Back