Stone-Eater is here. From Switzerland, that is. We have mountains...

Hello, hi or Guete Tag.

I've been writing blogs in English for quite a while, but on another blog, until someone told me that here I can find blogs about Africa. You see, I'm a Swiss IT guy who started his own business in Senegal as consultant for Africa. Why ? Because that continent has given me so much in the last 25 years, and I not only intend to move there for good soon, but also because it's the place I found so much warmth and social life which is so hardly missing in Europe and the West in general.

I'm 59 now, quite an old bugger, and I prefer to spend the rest of my days on the beach and not on the smartphone or PC. Here it's hard to get a job in my age, so I figured, better go somewhere where you still can be useful.

I don't want to bore you with a long speech here, so let me tell you, I hope for some good conversations, even maybe business contacts since LI has become another FB, and...

Ich spreche deutsch, et aussi je parle Français, by the way.

Thanks for paying attention :)

BTW: I'm a quite good amateur Blues/Funk/Rock guitarist, I love photography, politics, computers, culture and languages. I do hate TV soap operas, mainstream music and action movies ;-)

Had some good friends from Neuchatel I met in Austria. Last I heard, he was the golf pro at a club outside Zurich. Love your country and just wish it wasn't so expensive to visit.

When I was there, they had fountains that ran wine instead of water for their annual harvest festival. Few people know that Switzerland has some good wines.
Welcome to the forum.

Why do you want to eat Stones, when you can eat Fondue? Why do you like Africa? Can't you Yodel? Just joking. We know each other fairly well, Internet speaking!

Hello, hi or Guete Tag.

I've been writing blogs in English for quite a while, but on another blog, until someone told me that here I can find blogs about Africa. You see, I'm a Swiss IT guy who started his own business in Senegal as consultant for Africa. Why ? Because that continent has given me so much in the last 25 years, and I not only intend to move there for good soon, but also because it's the place I found so much warmth and social life which is so hardly missing in Europe and the West in general.

I'm 59 now, quite an old bugger, and I prefer to spend the rest of my days on the beach and not on the smartphone or PC. Here it's hard to get a job in my age, so I figured, better go somewhere where you still can be useful.

I don't want to bore you with a long speech here, so let me tell you, I hope for some good conversations, even maybe business contacts since LI has become another FB, and...

BTW: I'm a quite good amateur Blues/Funk/Rock guitarist, I love photography, politics, computers, culture and languages. I do hate TV soap operas, mainstream music and action movies ;-)

Had some good friends from Neuchatel I met in Austria. Last I heard, he was the golf pro at a club outside Zurich. Love your country and just wish it wasn't so expensive to visit.

When I was there, they had fountains that ran wine instead of water for their annual harvest festival. Few people know that Switzerland has some good wines.
Welcome to the forum.

Hey thank you ! :)

Why do you want to eat Stones, when you can eat Fondue? Why do you like Africa? Can't you Yodel? Just joking. We know each other fairly well, Internet speaking!

Hi Expat :) I knew you'd show up sooner or later ! have a nice weekend !

Only been there once, to pick up my grandson from school there, near Geneva. He says the Swiss aren't really neutral, it's all a lie; they just play neutrals on TV.It annoys the French.

Welcome.

Hello, hi or Guete Tag.

If you want to practice your English insults, this is the place to come. I'd recommend the ignore button for those people who insult and attack all the time.

Forum List

Back