Stolen Valor WAPO quietly admits native american activist never served in Vietnam

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Stolen Valor? WaPo Quietly Admits Native American Activist Never Served in Vietnam
Leftist activist Nathan Phillips, who was presented by the corporate media as a Vietnam veteran being harassed by pro-Trump Catholic school students over the weekend in DC, never actually served in the Vietnam War, The Washington Post admitted.

and then this prick has the nerve to have a STOELN VALOR . way to go leftist dumb asses at least you could have hired someone a bit smarter who can cover their tracks better when lying.

Stolen Valor? WaPo Quietly Admits Native American Activist Never Served in Vietnam
Leftist activist Nathan Phillips, who was presented by the corporate media as a Vietnam veteran being harassed by pro-Trump Catholic school students over the weekend in DC, never actually served in the Vietnam War, The Washington Post admitted.

and then this prick has the nerve to have a STOELN VALOR . way to go leftist dumb asses at least you could have hired someone a bit smarter who can cover their tracks better when lying.
More of the "Bash the Vet" game.....not really expecting anything better from conservative republicans any more.

More of the "Bash the Vet" game

Nah, this one is "Bash the Lying Vet".

More of the "Bash the Vet" game

Nah, this one is "Bash the Lying Vet".

That hits too close to home for this Bodecea guy's tastes.

You know the left is desperate when they have to prop up a toothless drug addict to look like a hero (and victim).

I'm not taking sides in this cause I don't really care about the political back and forth bull shit but I'd like to see where he himself actually claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. I know the media made the claim but did Phillips make the claim?
If he did then that was stupid of him, if he didn't then this is all political bull shit.
Like him I'm a Vietnam ERA veteran.......... Some (especially in the media) would omit the 'ERA'...... for a couple of reasons. I won't condemn the guy until I know all the facts, something people like you wouldn't understand.

I'm not taking sides in this cause I don't really care about the political back and forth bull shit but I'd like to see where he himself actually claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. I know the media made the claim but did Phillips make the claim?
If he did then that was stupid of him, if he didn't then this is all political bull shit.
Like him I'm a Vietnam ERA veteran.......... Some (especially in the media) would omit the 'ERA'...... for a couple of reasons. I won't condemn the guy until I know all the facts, something people like you wouldn't understand.

All true. It say you were in a situation where you needed a little something extra and when asked you said the Vietnam part at normal volume and kind of trailed off the “era” part. You could go back and say look there, I never said Vietnam vet I said Vietnam ERA vet, it’s all right there. That’s what this guy is doing. He is trying to sell the beat down dirt worshipping savage when in realize was nothing but a political hack trying to pull a stunt. Notice the kid is still on TV, yet chief “Meth in pipe” is back on the Rez?

All true. It say you were in a situation where you needed a little something extra and when asked you said the Vietnam part at normal volume and kind of trailed off the “era” part. You could go back and say look there, I never said Vietnam vet I said Vietnam ERA vet, it’s all right there. That’s what this guy is doing. He is trying to sell the beat down dirt worshipping savage when in realize was nothing but a political hack trying to pull a stunt. Notice the kid is still on TV, yet chief “Meth in pipe” is back on the Rez?
I'm not saying your interpretation isn't incorrect, I'm not saying it is either. Until I see/hear an actual quote I will not surmise nor condemn, I'm funny that way......... :eusa_whistle:

I'm not saying your interpretation isn't incorrect, I'm not saying it is either. Until I see/hear an actual quote I will not surmise nor condemn, I'm funny that way......... :eusa_whistle:

I understand and I’m the same, I just saw all I needed to to reach my threshold. Not saying you should. Mostly just saying.

I understand and I’m the same, I just saw all I needed to to reach my threshold. Not saying you should. Mostly just saying.
I don't react to "news reporting", been there, done that, got a warehouse full of t-shirts. Today's media outlets/members have become highly partisan (not like it's the first time) and thrive on controversy, I don't trust anything any of them have to say when it comes to politics and/or social issues, too many agendas.

Whether he himself claimed to be a Vietnam vet or not is immaterial to the fact that the media and liberals did in attempt to gain further sympathy for him.

More odd behavior from the left, making fun of a conservative veteran who lost an eye in the war in Athanistan is a okay, but smirking at this guy is not okay b/c he's a "vietnam vet"

Just more of the outright hypocrisy of the left. It's sickening.

Whether he himself claimed to be a Vietnam vet or not is immaterial to the fact that the media and liberals did in attempt to gain further sympathy for him.

More odd behavior from the left, making fun of a conservative veteran who lost an eye in the war in Athanistan is a okay, but smirking at this guy is not okay b/c he's a "vietnam vet"

Just more of the outright hypocrisy of the left. It's sickening.
Uummmm.........

Others made the claim on his behalf, but an honest man would have corrected them. He let people believe the lie and that's just as bad as lying about it himself.

Others made the claim on his behalf, but an honest man would have corrected them. He let people believe the lie and that's just as bad as lying about it himself.
You know that for a fact...... i.e. you know he didn't try to correct them, or that he really heard the report that he was supposedly a Vietnam vet...... If you say so....... Unlike most on both sides of the extreme wings here I'm not looking laser-like for a reason to condemn...........

Leftist activist Nathan Phillips, who was presented by the corporate media as a Vietnam veteran being harassed by pro-Trump Catholic school students over the weekend in DC, never actually served in the Vietnam War, The Washington Post admitted

iget-my-news-from-infowars-typical-trump-supporter-13256832 (1).png

`

You know that for a fact...... i.e. you know he didn't try to correct them, or that he really heard the report that he was supposedly a Vietnam vet......
Well, I suppose he could have been fucked up on heroine and nodded off before he heard it.

they guy is a dickhead pretty much like the rest of the leftists

Nathan Phillips, January 3, 2018

"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."

Phil Kerpen on Twitter

Forum List

Back