"Stolen Honor" Sinclair Broadcasting

Pale Rider said:
Wrong. No one should "lie". mickey moore BLATANTLY lies. Now if you're implying that the Swift Boat Vets have lied about something... then show me what.
yes, moore movie was very much biased, i do not think it was 100% lie.
regarding swift boat vets, i would agree it is a 100% true statement if all swift boat vet sign it up. I was not there, but it seems based on what i saw and read majority of swift boat vets uphold kerry's store. another night i saw "nightline" program where reporter seems to indicate that Kerry did not lie.

here is quick google search
http://www.able2know.com/forums/about36201.html&highlight=

now i was not there (somehow i doubt you were there also) so i have to make my judgement based on 2 different statements. Who do you suggest i should trust?

The Dems over at the DU are emailing the producers of sinclair tellling them off for broadcasting Stolen Honor. Perhaps some of us should email them as well just with different opinions.
imho, if you seriously believe it and think it is not right not to show the whole thing, you should make your voice heard.

no1tovote4 said:
DU as in Denver University?

Go Pioneers!

:thewave:

My alma mater.

Anyway, I thought that Sinclair caved and wasn't going to air this show.
seems that they are doing small parts of it

:cool:
drac said:
First of all i am not self proclaimed left wing liberal, i was just helping you out, since your arguments against someone opinion seems to include personal labeling. And since i have posted some arguments which doubts the "clean, true and politically unbiased" nature of the broadcast (which you seems to claim), i figure you will go against me personally through use of labeling. So i was just being helpfull, so you would not hurt youself. But i guess my help was not enough and you came up with "professor". This is very good, very original, congrats :clap: (btw i do have a PhD degree, so the "negative" usage of the word does not really work very well here)

Now on the issue in hands. John Kerry was senator i believe since 1985. Why did Sinclair corp decided to publish its "documentary" 2 weeks before presidential election? If it was just a matter of honor, should not the bell be ringing long time ago? Lets say all of that "documentary" is true, why was he allowed to be re-elected in senate? And this time, please try to keep the labeling to youself or do not answer.

We'll Prof---opp's I mean Phd Drac-At least you have a sense of humor when chewing someone out-As for his election to the Senate no one really cared -as he was ineffective as a Senator of Mass.The home of the Liberal Nation-so to speak-Now he is running for the highest office which in turn can hurt us all!

I can assure you that "Stolen Honor" is true and correct-as some of us had to put our higher education on hold to serve our nation while the rest of you pursude your Phd's-Now if this is labeling I'm truly sorry-sometimes the truth can bite a bit! :spank3:

Forum List

Back