"Stolen Honor" Sinclair Broadcasting

A

archangel

:trolls:

Being a Vietnam era veteran U.S.Army 1964-1968 I was truly shocked when I heard the news that Sinclair Broadcastng bowed and coward to the Lt.Kerry campaign machine.I had just written a e-mail letter to Sinclair management thanking them for running this documentary.I then had to write them another,giving them my displeasure with their decision to reduce the documentary in time and context.

Having served my country with countless comrades in arms-I say this to all -why did we give our all to ensure your freedom of speach only to have ours silenced! I suppose the game-MONEY-is the culprit-shame on you all!!!!! :usa:

If you care and can take the time out from earning those precious profits please write (e-Mail) Sinclair Broadcasting at [email protected] thanks!

archangel said:
:trolls:

Being a Vietnam era veteran U.S.Army 1964-1968 I was truly shocked when I heard the news that Sinclair Broadcastng bowed and coward to the Lt.Kerry campaign machine.I had just written a e-mail letter to Sinclair management thanking them for running this documentary.I then had to write them another,giving them my displeasure with their decision to reduce the documentary in time and context.

Having served my country with countless comrades in arms-I say this to all -why did we give our all to ensure your freedom of speach only to have ours silenced! I suppose the game-MONEY-is the culprit-shame on you all!!!!! :usa:

If you care and can take the time out from earning those precious profits please write (e-Mail) Sinclair Broadcasting at [email protected] thanks!

Yes the Kerry campaign of relentless cencorship of it's oppsoition rolls on full steam ahead!!!!!!!

We will see MUCH squashing of free speech if the liberals get in power. Their election antics are only a taste of their future plans for us.

They call Bush a fascist but cannot point to any verifiable proof of that claim. However, you can find lies and deceit galore as well as attempts to silence the opposition very easily in the Kerry campaign.

ScreamingEagle said:
We will see MUCH squashing of free speech if the liberals get in power. Their election antics are only a taste of their future plans for us.

They call Bush a fascist but cannot point to any verifiable proof of that claim. However, you can find lies and deceit galore as well as attempts to silence the opposition very easily in the Kerry campaign.

And scarier is that by and large the media never calls them on it.........

:spank3:
Bonnie said:
And scarier is that by and large the media never calls them on it.........

Even more scarry is the fact that the public is not outraged by this blantant violation of "freedom of speach" being denied to veterans-trashed by Lt.Kerry
Where is the outrage? Was our service in vain!!! :piss2:

What alot of people are not aware of is that Lt.Kerry was separated from the Navy with a dishonorable Separation-this was changed by the outgoing Secretary of Navy-at the request of the outgoing President Clinton-Changed to a Honorable Discharge! How convienent for Senator Kerry to continue his bid for the Presidency.....

how fair is it to run propaganda of this magnitude without equally representing the oppositions viewpoints on PUBLIC TV, not pay-per-view, not cable, and not the movie theater.

and i say propaganda because it is. my uncle served in vietnam and believes exactly the opposite as these swift boat fellas and other vietnam vets that are "stepping up", and so do a lot of his friends who are also vets. moore's movie is propaganda as well, so why not just stick with the release of celsius 41.11 and get on with it already.

Mainframe said:
how fair is it to run propaganda of this magnitude without equally representing the oppositions viewpoints on PUBLIC TV, not pay-per-view, not cable, and not the movie theater.

and i say propaganda because it is. my uncle served in vietnam and believes exactly the opposite as these swift boat fellas and other vietnam vets that are "stepping up", and so do a lot of his friends who are also vets. moore's movie is propaganda as well, so why not just stick with the release of celsius 41.11 and get on with it already.

Since when was this election supposed to be fair? :slap:

dilloduck said:
Since when was this election supposed to be fair? :slap:

lol.. "we can do it to them, but they cant do it to us." :tinfoil:

*wank*

:poke:
Palestinian Jew said:
Freedom of speech does not entail slander.

Palestinian Jew-and you would no what freedom of speach cost? As for slander-"Stolen Honor" is about the freedom of speach by vet's who were actually there-"Been There done that"-ring a bell? Lt.Kerry is the one who is guilty of slander and violation of the military code of justice-something you are not obviously aware of! Also why do you use the handle "Palestinian Jew"-what's that all about-Maybe a lost soul! :piss2:

ps: for your info Hitler was 1/2 Jewish on his mothers side-Check the Archives in Berlin! fool!

archangel said:
ps: for your info Hitler was 1/2 Jewish on his mothers side-Check the Archives in Berlin! fool!

True dat ;) Straight up tried to destroy his entire heritage. Fucken psycho.

False pride's a bitch.

archangel said:
:poke:

Palestinian Jew-and you would no what freedom of speach cost? As for slander-"Stolen Honor" is about the freedom of speach by vet's who were actually there-"Been There done that"-ring a bell? Lt.Kerry is the one who is guilty of slander and violation of the military code of justice-something you are not obviously aware of! Also why do you use the handle "Palestinian Jew"-what's that all about-Maybe a lost soul! :piss2:

So why were you so silent before this election? Where was your moral outrage about Kerry before? Why was sinclear silent before if it is such hot issue to you? Are you saying Kerry was not in vietnam?
And what does "Palestinian jew" handle have to do with his post? ok you can label me left-wing liberal now

Pale Rider said:
Tell that to that tall, steaming, pile of pig shit, mickey moore.
If Moore did it in you opinion, when you should do it as well, right?

:bow3:
drac said:
So why were you so silent before this election? Where was your moral outrage about Kerry before? Why was sinclear silent before if it is such hot issue to you? Are you saying Kerry was not in vietnam?
And what does "Palestinian jew" handle have to do with his post? ok you can label me left-wing liberal now

The handle matches his nonsense on the issue! As for silence-NOT-vet's of Vietnam have been on Lt.Kerry's butt since 1970-at least those with honorable service and without a agenda!Lt.Kerry was in country for a whole 4 months for a photo op only, bailed when enough garbage was filmed-any more questions professor? :read:

drac said:
If Moore did it in you opinion, when you should do it as well, right?

Wrong. No one should "lie". mickey moore BLATANTLY lies. Now if you're implying that the Swift Boat Vets have lied about something... then show me what.

The Dems over at the DU are emailing the producers of sinclair tellling them off for broadcasting Stolen Honor. Perhaps some of us should email them as well just with different opinions.

The Dems over at the DU are emailing the producers of sinclair tellling them off for broadcasting Stolen Honor. Perhaps some of us should email them as well just with different opinions.

DU as in Denver University?

Go Pioneers!

:thewave:

My alma mater.

Anyway, I thought that Sinclair caved and wasn't going to air this show.

archangel said:
:bow3:

The handle matches his nonsense on the issue! As for silence-NOT-vet's of Vietnam have been on Lt.Kerry's butt since 1970-at least those with honorable service and without a agenda!Lt.Kerry was in country for a whole 4 months for a photo op only, bailed when enough garbage was filmed-any more questions professor? :read:
First of all i am not self proclaimed left wing liberal, i was just helping you out, since your arguments against someone opinion seems to include personal labeling. And since i have posted some arguments which doubts the "clean, true and politically unbiased" nature of the broadcast (which you seems to claim), i figure you will go against me personally through use of labeling. So i was just being helpfull, so you would not hurt youself. But i guess my help was not enough and you came up with "professor". This is very good, very original, congrats :clap: (btw i do have a PhD degree, so the "negative" usage of the word does not really work very well here)

Now on the issue in hands. John Kerry was senator i believe since 1985. Why did Sinclair corp decided to publish its "documentary" 2 weeks before presidential election? If it was just a matter of honor, should not the bell be ringing long time ago? Lets say all of that "documentary" is true, why was he allowed to be re-elected in senate? And this time, please try to keep the labeling to youself or do not answer.

Forum List

Back