"Stolen Honor" Sinclair Broadcasting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by archangel, Oct 20, 2004.

1. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :trolls:

Being a Vietnam era veteran U.S.Army 1964-1968 I was truly shocked when I heard the news that Sinclair Broadcastng bowed and coward to the Lt.Kerry campaign machine.I had just written a e-mail letter to Sinclair management thanking them for running this documentary.I then had to write them another,giving them my displeasure with their decision to reduce the documentary in time and context.

Having served my country with countless comrades in arms-I say this to all -why did we give our all to ensure your freedom of speach only to have ours silenced! I suppose the game-MONEY-is the culprit-shame on you all!!!!! :usa:

If you care and can take the time out from earning those precious profits please write (e-Mail) Sinclair Broadcasting at comments@sbgi.net thanks!

2. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Yes the Kerry campaign of relentless cencorship of it's oppsoition rolls on full steam ahead!!!!!!!

3. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    We will see MUCH squashing of free speech if the liberals get in power. Their election antics are only a taste of their future plans for us.

They call Bush a fascist but cannot point to any verifiable proof of that claim. However, you can find lies and deceit galore as well as attempts to silence the opposition very easily in the Kerry campaign.

4. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    And scarier is that by and large the media never calls them on it.........

5. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :spank3:
    Even more scarry is the fact that the public is not outraged by this blantant violation of "freedom of speach" being denied to veterans-trashed by Lt.Kerry
    Where is the outrage? Was our service in vain!!! :piss2:

What alot of people are not aware of is that Lt.Kerry was separated from the Navy with a dishonorable Separation-this was changed by the outgoing Secretary of Navy-at the request of the outgoing President Clinton-Changed to a Honorable Discharge! How convienent for Senator Kerry to continue his bid for the Presidency.....

6. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    how fair is it to run propaganda of this magnitude without equally representing the oppositions viewpoints on PUBLIC TV, not pay-per-view, not cable, and not the movie theater.

and i say propaganda because it is. my uncle served in vietnam and believes exactly the opposite as these swift boat fellas and other vietnam vets that are "stepping up", and so do a lot of his friends who are also vets. moore's movie is propaganda as well, so why not just stick with the release of celsius 41.11 and get on with it already.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Since when was this election supposed to be fair? :slap:

8. Mainframe

Mainframe Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    lol.. "we can do it to them, but they cant do it to us." :tinfoil:

*wank*

9. Palestinian Jew

Palestinian Jew Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Freedom of speech does not entail slander.

10. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :poke:
    Palestinian Jew-and you would no what freedom of speach cost? As for slander-"Stolen Honor" is about the freedom of speach by vet's who were actually there-"Been There done that"-ring a bell? Lt.Kerry is the one who is guilty of slander and violation of the military code of justice-something you are not obviously aware of! Also why do you use the handle "Palestinian Jew"-what's that all about-Maybe a lost soul! :piss2:

ps: for your info Hitler was 1/2 Jewish on his mothers side-Check the Archives in Berlin! fool!