Stocks SOAR !!!!!

NOW lets see your fucking tax returns, you no good sob!

Barry Hussein dumped about 10 billion in cash and euros on freaking Iran right after they kidnapped U.S. sailors and the left is worried about the Russian stock market. Go figure.

Barry Hussein dumped about 10 billion in cash and euros on freaking Iran right after they kidnapped U.S. sailors and the left is worried about the Russian stock market. Go figure.

yeah, ol Barry released his tax returns too ... go figure.

Many libs don't know what the F you are talking about. They have no clue since their media purposely keeps them in the dark.

C8L2e5tXgAATnxC.jpg

If I was Trump, I would promise to hand over my lifetime of tax returns for the lefty media to use against me, and set a date for next week sometime. When that date came around, I would then let the media know that I was just kidding, and that I just wanted to waste some of their time. Then, I would tell them that I really will hand them all over next week, and then I would set a date and do the prank all over again.

This could be a blast, since we know that no matter what the tax returns say, the left is going to find a way to show how his tax returns prove that he is a rotten SOB. I can't imagine why Trump would ever hand any tax returns over, considering that the reason why the left wants them so badly has nothing to do with informing the public, and everything to do with finding some new way to smear him.

yeah, ol Barry released his tax returns too ... go figure.
The last of Trumps tax returns released. Proved liberals to lying. Y'all said he didn't pay taxes. Well he paid more than any liberal leaders did. So be careful for what you ask for.

Honey, it pays to read-

The Treasury Department on Thursday amended former President Obama’s most recent slate of Russian sanctions to allow U.S. technology companies to export products to Russia.

Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) clarified that American tech companies can seek licenses from Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) to export their goods to Russia, so long as the products aren’t used in Crimea and don’t violate pre-existing sanctions.

The move was widely interpreted as President Trump relaxing sanctions on Russia.

But foreign policy experts insisted that the OFAC’s amendment was likely meant to clean up unintended consequences on American tech companies.

“This isn't Trump weakening sanctions,” said Eric Lorber, sanctions consultant at Financial Integrity Network, on Twitter. “Unintended consequences popped up, OFAC dealt with them.”

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), one of the fiercest proponents of increasing sanctions on Russia, also downplayed the change Thursday.

"It's a technical fix," he told reporters, adding that his desire to increase penalties on Russia "has nothing to do with this."

Even John McCain says it had nothing to with your claims, one of Trumps biggest critics.

yeah, and the Trump?Russia connection just keeps dribbling in doesn't it.

If I was Trump, I would promise to hand over my lifetime of tax returns for the lefty media to use against me, and set a date for next week sometime. When that date came around, I would then let the media know that I was just kidding, and that I just wanted to waste some of their time. Then, I would tell them that I really will hand them all over next week, and then I would set a date and do the prank all over again.

This could be a blast, since we know that no matter what the tax returns say, the left is going to find a way to show how his tax returns prove that he is a rotten SOB. I can't imagine why Trump would ever hand any tax returns over, considering that the reason why the left wants them so badly has nothing to do with informing the public, and everything to do with finding some new way to smear him.

hes already lied about that ..

April 27, 2011: While contemplating a run in the 2012 Republican primary, Trump tells ABC News’ Michael Falcone that he will release his tax returns “at the appropriate time.”

January 30, 2012: Again commenting on Romney’s campaign, Trump tells Fox News that releasing your tax returns is “a great thing.”

May 2014: Trump says that if he runs for office, he will “absolutely” release his tax returns, in an interview with Ireland’s TV3.

February 25, 2015: Trump tells conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he has “no objection” to releasing his tax returns.

January 24, 2016: On NBC’s Meet the Press, Trump says that his campaign is “working on” releasing his tax returns.

February 10, 2016: Trump tells NBC News that he will release his tax returns over the next few months.

July 27, 2016: As questions arise over Trump’s financial relationship to Russia, his campaign chair says in a CBS interview that his tax returns have “nothing to do” with the matter.

SO FUCKING PROVE IT YOU LYING BITCH!

You can't tell anything about a person by their tax returns....

April 27, 2011: While contemplating a run in the 2012 Republican primary, Trump tells ABC News’ Michael Falcone that he will release his tax returns “at the appropriate time.”

January 30, 2012: Again commenting on Romney’s campaign, Trump tells Fox News that releasing your tax returns is “a great thing.”

May 2014: Trump says that if he runs for office, he will “absolutely” release his tax returns, in an interview with Ireland’s TV3.

February 25, 2015: Trump tells conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that he has “no objection” to releasing his tax returns.

January 24, 2016: On NBC’s Meet the Press, Trump says that his campaign is “working on” releasing his tax returns.

February 10, 2016: Trump tells NBC News that he will release his tax returns over the next few months.

July 27, 2016: As questions arise over Trump’s financial relationship to Russia, his campaign chair says in a CBS interview that his tax returns have “nothing to do” with the matter.

He should string the media on for 8 years, and still not release anything. Even if he paid twice as much as he was supposed to, the only thing the lefty media will do is twist them to mean Trump is a villain, right? What good could possibly come from handing them over? I say string them on forever. Looks like he has the right idea, based on your post, so he gets my vote...

He should string the media on for 8 years, and still not release anything. Even if he paid twice as much as he was supposed to, the only thing the lefty media will do is twist them to mean Trump is a villain, right? What good could possibly come from handing them over? I say string them on forever. Looks like he has the right idea, based on your post, so he gets my vote...

FOR THE 999TH TIME, I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT HE PAID !

Forum List

Back