stocks rise on suggestion of stimulus

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Explain why the stock market wants cheap money? Oh, gee, I dont know, maybe so they can gamble and make more FRNs on the gambles.

Tell me why pumping more money into the economy, like the last two QEs, wont do a fucking thing for the economy. Tell me that.
Money is already cheap and has been for years - what's the interest rate, currently?

That depends on the maturity of the bond. Long term I think are at historic lows of 1.7%.

My point is not that money is already cheap. My point is expanding the supply of currency is not going to hep the economy. The exact opposite is the truth. It drives up prices, reduces the value of saving, discourages savings and ultimately destroys wealth.

Hopes fade for end to tax cuts deadlock | Reuters

WASHINGTON | Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:09pm EDT

(Reuters) - Republicans in the Senate poured cold water on Monday on hopes for a compromise with President Barack Obama that would have allowed Bush-era tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans to expire.

Don Stewart, McConnell's spokesman, said Senate Republicans were united and had enough votes to block Obama's plan.

look at the struggle to hang onto failed ideas.

hell they even forgot that they worship the stock market and rich people

Dear Idiot

The tax cut for the rich would have expired if Obama did not sign the extension. Republicans could not stop that without Obama signing the extension.

Alright, Im going to close the asylum door now. Im not sure if your mental illness is contagious, but i dont want to find out either.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Explain why the stock market wants cheap money? Oh, gee, I dont know, maybe so they can gamble and make more FRNs on the gambles.

Tell me why pumping more money into the economy, like the last two QEs, wont do a fucking thing for the economy. Tell me that.
Money is already cheap and has been for years - what's the interest rate, currently?

That depends on the maturity of the bond. Long term I think are at historic lows of 1.7%.

My point is not that money is already cheap. My point is expanding the supply of currency is not going to hep the economy. The exact opposite is the truth. It drives up prices, reduces the value of saving, discourages savings and ultimately destroys wealth.
Money has been ultra cheap for many years now - how much has inflation gone up?

Dear Idiot

The tax cut for the rich would have expired if Obama did not sign the extension. Republicans could not stop that without Obama signing the extension.

and the republicans would have held ANYTHING Obama tried to do hostage.

look at the debt ceiling down grade the right gave us.

dear idiot,

he did that at the insistance of the right

Democrats controlled the House, Senate & Presidency. Obama did not need to listen to the right. The right was in no position to insist that Obama do anything!!!
There is no right or left.Only a bunch of ignorant sheep kept apart by a Wall______street.

look stop the there all the same fucking shit.

Its not true and only a fool would believe this election means nothing

Democrats controlled the House, Senate & Presidency. Obama did not need to listen to the right. The right was in no position to insist that Obama do anything!!!
There is no right or left.Only a bunch of ignorant sheep kept apart by a Wall______street.

This election means nothing.

We will either get Bush III, part 2 or Bush IV, part 1.

All Washington politicians are the same.

This election means nothing.

We will either get Bush III, part 2 or Bush IV, part 1.

All Washington politicians are the same.

She is starting to lather.... can you see the deranged look it her eyes?

Forum List

Back