stocks rise on suggestion of stimulus

US stocks turn higher despite unease over Europe | Fox News

U.S. stocks moved higher Tuesday, recovering some of their big loss from a day earlier, after a Federal Reserve official said he supported more measures to stimulate the economy.

The Dow Jones industrial average climbed 100 points to 12,511.

Charles Evans, president of the Fed's Chicago bank, told Bloomberg News that he supported action to produce faster job growth. Last week, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said he was ready to act if the economy needs it but made no promises.

Read more: Hope for Fed help powers US stocks to big gain | Fox News

too bad the facts are not on you guys side.

US stocks turn higher despite unease over Europe | Fox News

U.S. stocks moved higher Tuesday, recovering some of their big loss from a day earlier, after a Federal Reserve official said he supported more measures to stimulate the economy.

The Dow Jones industrial average climbed 100 points to 12,511.

Charles Evans, president of the Fed's Chicago bank, told Bloomberg News that he supported action to produce faster job growth. Last week, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said he was ready to act if the economy needs it but made no promises.

Read more: Hope for Fed help powers US stocks to big gain | Fox News

you are stimulus challenged...what stimulus do you think they are referring to?

dear idiot,

the people who have found jobs because of it would disagree with you.

The numbers also make an asshole out of you

dear idiot,

25 million is whats left unemployed after all those who lost and found jobs. Its the highest number since FDR's depression.

Maybe if BO can keep this depression going for another term that leads to world war he will be as big a hero to liberals as FDR is?

I just don't think it's possible that people would buy into another stimulus package.
Can people possibly be that gullible to buy into that again.
Liberals brag about how smart they are yet their answer for every problem is spend your way out.
Then tax like crazy then spend....

We are pretty much doomed....

dear idiot,

25 million is whats left unemployed after all those who lost and found jobs. Its the highest number since FDR's depression.

Maybe if BO can keep this depression going for another term that leads to world war he will be as big a hero to liberals as FDR is?

dear fucking idiot,

the American people LOVED FDR and you lying about his programs not working does not comport with the facts

How is it that you people are sooo fucking gullible the right can get you spouting outright lies at the drop of a hat?

Well now that I'm told everything is just fine in the private sector.
The stock market is on the rise because we are stupid enough it seems to be considering another stimulus...All is right in Obama Land....

I will get back to all of you soon when it comes down to whether I open that can of 9 lives tuna or Fancy Feast beef and chicken which I will purchase with my food stamps....

Thanks Obama !!!:bow2:

Last edited:
I just don't think it's possible that people would buy into another stimulus package.
Can people possibly be that gullible to buy into that again.
Liberals brag about how smart they are yet their answer for every problem is spend your way out.
Then tax like crazy then spend....

We are pretty much doomed....

maybe not, this is the first time since Marx when the common man is knowledgable enough to stand up and say tax and spent is pure liberal ignorance; no different than draining water from one side of the lake and putting in the other side.

It takes decades of work but it is happening. You don't see any liberals here, for example, who try to mount logical arguments do you? The most you get is a perfectly blind dumb faith in magical government spending.

Also, now that the parties have been purified maybe the process will gain speed.

Last edited:

jobs-infographic-06012.top.jpg

Forum List

Back