Stocks on track for best month since 1974

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. stocks rallied right out of the gate Thursday, with the major indexes jumping about 3%, after European Union leaders agreed to expand Europe's bailout fund and take major losses on Greek bonds.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) shot up 340 points, or 2.9%. The S&P 500 (SPX) gained 43 points, or 3.4%, and the Nasdaq composite (COMP) surged 88 points, or 3.3%.

The day's rally pushed the S&P 500 into positive territory for the year for the first time since Aug. 4. The broad index is now on track for its best monthly performance since October 1974.

Market Report - Oct. 27, 2011 - CNNMoney

GOP is famously opposed to spending, especially by customers in the local stores. Europe, Asia, The Rest of North America, South America, Australia, North, South, and West Africa: Are not so mentally constricted. Even at the South Pole, brain damage has recently been found to be able to be addressed.

Admittedly, the mere mention of "Party of Abraham Lincoln," tends to conjure famous imagery of Haiti and East Africa. Mainly, historically, the real winners of the attempted genocide of white adult males, 1861-1865, in the United States: Appears to have been, N. O. W.

Black teenagers just keep on-not truckin' and even not workin'!

College Loan indebtedness, largely: Is not a big problem, for some people: Admittedly.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anyone coming to Lands of Many Nations: Also have chance at "reset" buttons, on many one-armed bandits!)

Look who's cheering for the reviled "1%" now! :lmao:

no fuckin' idea what this discussion is about... and I don't fuckin' care...

but I hadda give Oddball some reps 'cause he's such a righteous dude... and this is his latest post... and I don't wanna go looking any further...

so there ya go...

Look who's cheering for the reviled "1%" now! :lmao:

no fuckin' idea what this discussion is about... and I don't fuckin' care...

but I hadda give Oddball some reps 'cause he's such a righteous dude... and this is his latest post... and I don't wanna go looking any further...

so there ya go...

The Occupy Wall Street squatter hippies are all a bunch of leftist know-nothings.

Chrissy is one of the the forum's per-eminent leftist know-nothings.

The ironic sanctimony is so thick you can cut it with a chain saw.

Forum List

Back