Stocks Have Longest Losing Streak Since Carter in 1978

Kind of like how the anti-war democrats aren't anti-war now that there's a democrat president commanding the wars?
More like the pro war CON$ are now rooting for defeat in Afghanistan and terrorist attacks on American soil.

As I recall, they were anti-IRAQ war Dems. Obama has already won the Iraq war (tweak, tweak) and is pulling out.

They don't seem to care that we have almost 10k troops in Libya fighting for..........whatever the fuck they're fighting for.

Wars of choice, my man. It's a bipartisan thing.
There are NO American troops on the ground in Libya.

More like the pro war CON$ are now rooting for defeat in Afghanistan and terrorist attacks on American soil.

As I recall, they were anti-IRAQ war Dems. Obama has already won the Iraq war (tweak, tweak) and is pulling out.

They don't seem to care that we have almost 10k troops in Libya fighting for..........whatever the fuck they're fighting for.

Wars of choice, my man. It's a bipartisan thing.
There are NO American troops on the ground in Libya.

We had something like 100 aircraft and 10 warships committed to the operation. Who cares if its land, sea, or air? It's still war.

Some of us have been sitting on cash. I migh put in a bit tommorrow if the slide continues.

Funny thing about that is, those exact same Republicans never produced another balanced budget once Clinton was replaced by a Republican president!!!!

Kind of like how the anti-war democrats aren't anti-war now that there's a democrat president commanding the wars?

virtually all the Repubs in congress voted for the Iraq war. not nearly as high of a percentage of dems voted for the war.

Thank the tea party

Yeh let's thank those stupid Bastards who want a balanced budget and wants the government
to NOT spend us into oblivion...what a bunch of selfish bastards....they want a government to
live within it's means..:clap2:

Ever notice when Obama goes on these speaking tours which are really campaign stops the market pukes....

Thanks Obama....you've come close to your goal of destroying this country. :(

Yea, Uncle Ferd says tomorrow gonna be Black Friday just like in 1929...

... he says what goes up must come down...

... Granny checkin' to see if she lost any money on her Halliburton an' Blackwater stocks...

... possum come up with a stock market model dat shows a steep curve...

... tomorrow gonna be Black Friday just like in 1929...

... better hunker down an' stick yer head `tween yer knees...

... an' get ready to kiss yer butt goo'bye.
:eek:

Might see a few bargain hunters. As long as no new bad news invades we could see a rebound today. Still, I see no good reason to jump in with it being a Friday and a weekend for bad news to develop.

Forum List

Back