KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Today Stocks Have Longest 9 Day Losing Streak Since Jimmy Carter in 1978

Dow is down $1,200

Last edited:
Thank the tea party

I do thank the TEA Party for trying to save this country. Congress caved in & raised the debt limit. I am making big money in Gold. The rest of the world is buying Gold to get rid of Obama's Keynesian Dollars.

Dow is actually down $1,200

Last edited:
how did the market react to tea party fools politicizing the raising of the debt limit?

They made the rest of the world realise America has people in it that will distroy the country for percieved political gain.

Go read some of the things foriegn leaders said about the tea party coup.

:woohoo: We are all Keynesian's now! Print baby print!!! I bet we could get Gold up to $2,500 by year end. :woohoo:

Last edited:
how did the market react to tea party fools politicizing the raising of the debt limit?

They made the rest of the world realise America has people in it that will distroy the country for percieved political gain.

Who balanced the budget during the Clinton administration?

I knew Truth doesn't matter couldn't answer that one.

The Gingrich government shutdown ended only when Clinton agreed to submit a 7 year CBO-approved balanced budget. That was one of the best thing that ever happened to this country.

I know its so cool isn't it, how Gingrich & the Republicans actually balanced the budget & Clinton took all the credit for it.

Tea Party politicized the raising of the debt limit???

What about all the fucking people who swore that there would be economic catastrophe if the limit wasn't raised?? I'm sure you swallowed that right up, even though it happened under Clinton and not only was there not catastrophe, but the stock market actually responded favorably.

China Pledges to 'Closely' Monitor U.S. Efforts to Tackle Debt
Zhou said in a statement on the central bank's website today. "China hopes the U.S. administration and the Congress would take responsible policy measures to handle its debt issue," he said.

Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings say their AAA credit ratings for the U.S. may be downgraded if lawmakers fail to enact debt reduction measures and the economy weakens. China's Dagong Global Credit Rating Co. has already made a cut, Xinhua News Agency says.

Dow is down $1,200
Too bad, your wish didn't come true. Dow closed +29.82.
CON$ have been hoping and praying the GOP can crash the economy and create the double dip recession they have been desiring. Party over country every time.

Dow is down $1,200
CON$ have been hoping and praying the GOP can crash the economy and create the double dip recession they have been desiring. Party over country every time.

I don't have time to look it up but CNBC said this losing streak was the longest since 1978. The government had to send out one of their Fed guys to say they would support the market with QE3 to prevent another 200 point decline today.

Tea Party politicized the raising of the debt limit???

What about all the fucking people who swore that there would be economic catastrophe if the limit wasn't raised?? I'm sure you swallowed that right up, even though it happened under Clinton and not only was there not catastrophe, but the stock market actually responded favorably.
Economic chaos has been the GOP plan all along.

Speaking on conservative radio host Laura Ingraham’s show this morning, Boehner agreed that failing to raise the limit before the deadline would be devastating, and said the “chaos” plan won’t work when asked by Ingraham what’s motivating the recalcitrant Republicans:

BOEHNER: Well, first they want more. And my goodness, I want more too. And secondly, a lot of them believe that if we get past August the second and we have enough chaos, we could force the Senate and the White House to accept a balanced budget amendment. I’m not sure that that — I don’t think that that strategy works. Because I think the closer we get to August the second, frankly, the less leverage we have vis a vis our colleagues in the Senate and the White House.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jict4tt_bok&feature=player_embedded]‪BoehnerChaos‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Dow is down $1,200

I don't have time to look it up but CNBC said this losing streak was the longest since 1978. The government had to send out one of their Fed guys to say they would support the market with QE3 to prevent another 200 point decline today.
You don't want to have your hopes dashed would be more honest. You heard what you hoped to hear, they said if the Dow closed down today it would have been the longest losing streak since 1978, but the Dow closed up to spoil your dreams.

Thank the tea party

You gotta wonder how the left manages to balance reality with their knee-jerk hatred of capitalism. Democrats held the majority in both houses of congress for the last two years of Bush's presidency. What was the first issue they tackled? The economy? Nope. They went after steroid use in Baseball while Fannie Mae was falling apart. Banking chairman Barney Frank claimed he had "ideological blinders on" when he allowed or pushed Fanny Mae into failure. Barry Hussein had a motivated democrat majority for two years and what did he do with it? The joke called "cash for clunkers"? The appointment of communist Van Jones to serve on the "green jobs board only there ain't any green jobs? Barry calling the US Chamber of Commerce a "sinister tool of the GOP" will tell you everything you need to know about the failure of the administration.

Forum List

Back