Stocks fall as investors ponder Obama presidency

These market moves have nothing to do with Obama or the election results. It is abject fear of a deep and long recession doing it.

If you are five or more years out from retirement, I'd be DOUBLING your 401k investments in quality stocks and mutual funds right now

These market moves have nothing to do with Obama or the election results. It is abject fear of a deep and long recession doing it.

If you are five or more years out from retirement, I'd be DOUBLING your 401k investments in quality stocks and mutual funds right now
They fear a recession because of Obama policies.

This post is absolutely hilarious.

Its absolutely amazing how partisan hackery can completely blind some people to the obvious events around them.

Well that's always been Glock, in a nutshell.

The only liberal I come close to is classical liberal so thanks for proving my point about partisan hacks.

BTW, the Dow was up 248 points. Must be because investors were changing their minds about Obama.

Not so fast. If it drops again tomorrow, it may very well be because they thought twice. I'd say from here on out, investors are going to be looking solely at the daily happenings of Barack Obama. Forget balance sheets, forget earnings reports, forget all the data. Who needs it?

Forum List

Back