Stocks down again...unemployment up again

So it seems like a democrat President with a Republican congress has worked best for the market.

But for now we have record deficits in 09 and a new projected record for 2010. Maybe we'll get that Republican Congress back for 2011.

Maybe.

Personally, I prefer it when one party doesn't control everything. I don't think either party is mature nor sane enough to govern by themselves.

Maybe, individually Dems are more intelligent, but as a collective, Repubs are...:lol:

hhhmmm...think of that analogy when you look at their overall beliefs...:cool:

Why is everyone still in denial about what dubba did to America.

Why are you still hanging on to it as though it validates the failure that we have in office right now???

My God!!! Why are liberals still in denial about what Obama is DOING to America? (note the present tense)

How many failed promises can you take? Apparently MANY!

Why are you so in love with this guy? Seriously...I'm genuinely curious to know what it is that Obama has that is so powerful over you? Or is it that you are just so far left and unwilling to move that you can't see what is really happening? Maybe the power that is over you is being generated by your own self. You are so motivated to hate an opposing view that you shut off the things that are factual and real and current.

Why do liberals STILL continue to blame Bush when congress was controlled by democrats during the really volatile final 2 years of his last term. Why, if he was SO bad, did he get elected....TWICE???

Why does Obama himself seem to think he is a one term president?

President Obama Would Rather Be Really Good One-Term President - ABC News

This comment made me laugh...basically because if he's a really good president, why wouldn't he get re-elected. But he also failed to mention that he could ALSO be considered a mediocre ONE term president. Which is most likely going to be the case. Or, maybe even more likely, a REALLY BAD one term president.

If you're up to answering any of my questions without blaming Bush, then I'm up for reading them.

Oh, I think Bush was an awful president. I was just responding to the accusation that the economy did horrible from Bush's second year all the way through his eighth because that's not true.

Why are you still hanging on to it as though it validates the failure that we have in office right now???

My God!!! Why are liberals still in denial about what Obama is DOING to America? (note the present tense)

Why are you so in love with this guy? Seriously...I'm genuinely curious to know what it is that Obama has that is so powerful over you? Or is it that you are just so far left and unwilling to move that you can't see what is really happening? Maybe the power that is over you is being generated by your own self. You are so motivated to hate an opposing view that you shut off the things that are factual and real and current.

Why do liberals STILL continue to blame Bush when congress was controlled by democrats during the really volatile final 2 years of his last term. Why, if he was SO bad, did he get elected....TWICE???

This comment made me laugh...basically because if he's a really good president, why wouldn't he get re-elected. But he also failed to mention that he could ALSO be considered a mediocre ONE term president. Which is most likely going to be the case. Or, maybe even more likely, a REALLY BAD one term president.

If you're up to answering any of my questions without blaming Bush, then I'm up for reading them.

For Many that big D after his name is all that matters.

Who said i liked this guy, but put blame where it belongs. it didn't just start last year.

Forum List

Back