Stock to buy now.

Antimatter

Sep 25, 2015
You can't always tell what the stock market's going to bring because it's always changing, but if I wanted to make money off the stock market over the next few years I'd buy stock in things I could be sure in like gold, silver and because of the uncertainty going on around the world I'd buy stock in military contractors such as Textron, Lockheed, Boeing just to name a few. As for other stock, stock in medical research companies is also good stock to buy.

What's your:

max Beta

min div yield

min market cap?

once you decide that go to Yahoo stock screener and find out what makes sense for you.

You can't always tell what the stock market's going to bring because it's always changing, but if I wanted to make money off the stock market over the next few years I'd buy stock in things I could be sure in like gold, silver and because of the uncertainty going on around the world I'd buy stock in military contractors such as Textron, Lockheed, Boeing just to name a few. As for other stock, stock in medical research companies is also good stock to buy.
Many people buy the dollars now in Europe, this is the best investment. :)

Forum List

Back