Stock market soars

I think the "market" knows Obama is a has been. They know as soon as he gets out of the way businesses will get back to the business of hiring folks. :)

the supposedly intelligent people on the street think ben bernbank is going too pull the trigger on QE3 and Europe is going to fix their mess....they are dreaming....

The Stock Market had it's best day of 2012 Today just on day after Scott Walker won his recall election coincidence I wonder.

You are wondering in a vacuum. The stock market rally had absolutely nothing to do with Wisconsin.

Did you notice the markets tanked last week? Have you been watching the euro crisis at all?

Who is managing your retirement money? May I?
:lol:

Last edited:
Nothing is coincidence, but I wouldnt be celebrating over one day of ups. The Stock Market is a house of cards.

The Stock Market had it's best day of 2012 Today just on day after Scott Walker won his recall election coincidence I wonder.

You are wondering in a vacuum. The stock market rally had absolutely nothing to do with Wisconsin.

No kidding the thread is a joke did I really need to add lol at the end of my original post for people to get that.

Ding bat rw's strike again ...

Don't any of you watch the stock market? How do you track your investments?

If you had any frigginn idea what you're blathering about, you would know that the stock market has been going up steadily for more than three years.

Wisconsin is a flea on the but of the US.

And, even though he is owned by the kochs, Walker really isn't THAT important.

What IS important is that the koch's buying this election sets a very dangerous precedent for the rest of the country and for the working class.

Idiots.

The market is pricing in QE3. Thanks, Owebama!

Inflation is great for stocks, even though it ravishes the little guy.

GAWD. I swear, you do not have two brain cells to rub together.

You need to stick with what you're best at - one word, idiotic insults.

Funniest Walker drone yet! Nope, Home Depot, the beige book report, and good news on Euro debt. Keep wishing though.

Ding bat rw's strike again ...

Don't any of you watch the stock market? How do you track your investments?

If you had any frigginn idea what you're blathering about, you would know that the stock market has been going up steadily for more than three years.

Wisconsin is a flea on the but of the US.

And, even though he is owned by the kochs, Walker really isn't THAT important.

What IS important is that the koch's buying this election sets a very dangerous precedent for the rest of the country and for the working class.

Idiots.

The Kochs only gave 1 mill, Walker got more from other billionaires, he may be bought out by a bigger owner. Read the NYC report on his funding, while the Vichy Americans pretend he didn't outspend his opponent with massive Super Pac money.

You need to stick with what you're best at - one word, idiotic insults.

Just because that's what you are good at, doesn't mean the rest of us are. Though, some of us are as well.

Allow me to educate you once again, luddy.

Now, have somebody read this to you. It isn't like I can use crayon for you over the interwebs!

'Bernanke's 10 a.m. testimony before the Congressional Joint Economic Committee, comes on the heels of a major stock market rally, inspired in part by optimism for more Fed easing.'

News Headlines

I have little doubt that the run up today was based upon some financial news, and had nothing to do with the election of a State Governor.

I am actually surprised it went up today given the news in Europe. I was thinking another two weeks of moderate declines.

Forum List

Back