stock futures rise as optimism grows on the economy

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Last edited:
  • Banned
Poor right wing just cant get the economy to tank like they want it to

• Banned
This is just one of the many reasons you will lose this next election.

When you do dont restart the violence speach or you will be in big trouble

Poor right wing just cant get the economy to tank like they want it to

Actually under Obama we are in the worst recession since the Great liberal Depression. This is to be expected since Obama is the most liberal and so the most anti-business president we have ever had.

• Banned
who crashed the economy and fought two wars and put a drug plan on a credit card?

I know you are used to blaming others for your mistakes but its getting just too costly for this country

Stocks rise as optimism about US economy grows - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Materials and industrial companies helped propel market indexes higher, signaling that traders expect the economic recovery to remain on track. The Dow Jones industrial average broke a three-day slump Thursday after a report showing sharply fewer layoffs and signals that business conditions for manufacturers are improving.

I know you're not the brightest bulb on our board Christmas tree, TM...but stock futures are not stocks.

why do you want to see us fail?

I take it when you say "us" that you're referring to progressive ideologues with their heads buried shoulder deep in the sand? Ah...the answer to that would be because your policies don't work and are driving the country into insolvency.

I'd like to see the US succeed...the "us" that you belong to isn't going to make that happen.

Forum List

Back