STITCHER - Have you used it?

how about a link so we can discuss it?
simple question:
STITCHER - Have you used it?

If you have, please explain how it went

If you have not? Don't try and think about it too much. It could be hazardous to your mental well being - the struggle, ya know?

Ya know, a link would help people know what you're talking about. Yes I know it's a radio/podcast service but most haven't a clue. Never used it, or anything like it myself so I can't help ya.
this started it. talk about being smug and narcissistic
That was intended to be lighthearted, offering a suggestion. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you spent most of the day tilting at political opponents and simply took it wrong. Been known to happen before. So soothe your bruised ego, swallow your indignation and let it go.
Lighthearted? It would appear that way if you had not had a hissy fit LOL

Let me put my Trump hat on: Loser!
What does Frump have to do with this?:dunno:
Okay, you trying to prove my point again?

Moi: "Let me put my Trump hat on: Loser"

Dopey You: "What does Frump have to do with this?:dunno:"

explain where you imagine you see anything to do with Trump himself?

Reason for failing grade: Trump is not introduced. A thing Trump often does that has become a public meme is "Loser" so in English, when somebody says Let me put my __________(fill in the blank) hat on, it is an expression that says nothing about Trump, negatively or positively and please, allow me to mimic you and torture the language more...
fuck you.

Now, Did I just introduce sex?[/QUOTE]
Get help........

Ya know, a link would help people know what you're talking about. Yes I know it's a radio/podcast service but most haven't a clue. Never used it, or anything like it myself so I can't help ya.
this started it. talk about being smug and narcissistic
That was intended to be lighthearted, offering a suggestion. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you spent most of the day tilting at political opponents and simply took it wrong. Been known to happen before. So soothe your bruised ego, swallow your indignation and let it go.
Lighthearted? It would appear that way if you had not had a hissy fit LOL

Interesting fantasy world you live in..... :rofl:

Reason for failing grade: Trump is not introduced. A thing Trump often does that has become a public meme is "Loser" so in English, when somebody says Let me put my __________(fill in the blank) hat on, it is an expression that says nothing about Trump, negatively or positively and please, allow me to mimic you and torture the language more...
fuck you.

Now, Did I just introduce sex?
Get help........[your broken thing]/QUOTE]

seriously, take your own advise, and while you're at it take a lesson in how to post without breaking shit

o'tay?

fuck you.

seriously, take your own advise, and while you're at it take a lesson in how to post without breaking shit

o'tay?
Now that was truly pathetic. :lmao:
Do you have to work at it or does it come natural? :dunno:

fuck you.

o'tay?
wow!

Hey, where's your peanut gallery? Awfully quiet around here without your peeps LOL

fuck you.

o'tay?
wow!

Hey, where's your peanut gallery? Awfully quiet around here without your peeps LOL
I have peeps? Another manifestation from your fantasy world? :dunno:

Forum List

Back