Stinking Republicrat Elections

sweetie

Rookie
Mar 22, 2010
...political primary season is again upon us and the stoooooooooopid republicrat fucks are out in full force..

..in my state there are dozens of republicrat village idiots seeking political office...all of them talking about 'the lack of jobs'.. :rolleyes:

...in reality, you stooooooooopid republicrat parrots, THERE ARE PLENTY OF 'JOBS'/HONEST WORK FOR ALL OF US...MERELY LOOK AROUND YOU...our roads need LOTS of work..many of our houses need LOTS of work..etc. ad goddamned nauseam..

...you see, you brainwashed republicrats, it's really not 'jobs/honest work' you want/need...it's really 'dollars/money' you want/need..think about it!!

...(apparently these stoooooopid republicrat fucks go through their whole miserable lives not knowing what IT i$ they REALLY want/need) ;)

..the rest of you, have a good day!..

TheStupid.jpg

Money is a pretty strong motivation for work. We like being able to buy food and shelter. Im not sure why that's so controversial.

How can someone that illiterate with that foul a mouth call herself "Sweetie"??

It's consistent. Obama claims to have a Transparent Presidency. Pelosi claims to have the most Ethical Congress Ever.

The new convention for the left must be to self-describe as the opposite.

• Banned
FRAUDETTE LIMBAUGHS: What a fucking stupid post. Jeeze.

:rolleyes:

..lol!..

..let's see: ...you stooooooooooopid republicrats' whole lives are wrapped up in acquiring more 'dollars'..and you miserable dumbasses don't even have an honest clue how a 'dollar' originates..(whether you are aware of your mi$erable ignorance or not)........

...AND I'M THE IGNORANT ONE?!? :confused:

...as one wag puts it, "you republicrats frequently work your cheeseburger holes about political issues involving illion$ of 'dollars' YET YOU ARE WORSE THAN CLUELESS AS TO THE ORIGIN/NATURE OF EVEN ONE "DOLLAR"'...and i'm the ignorant one?! :confused:

..all you stoooooopid fucks can do is cluck about the latest bit of phony info you picked up on your favorite stinking republicrat wag tv/radio show!..and i'm the ignorant one?

...if/when you stooopid mitt romney/barak obomba dink-strokers ever become aware of the massive monetary abomonation going on right underneath your fool noses, maybe you fools will cease flailing at the leaves of the tree of evil/stupidity..and you will strike at the root$!..

...until then, do yourselves a favor and stfu..

..lol!..

..let's see: ...you stooooooooooopid republicrats' whole lives are wrapped up in acquiring more 'dollars'..and you miserable dumbasses don't even have an honest clue how a 'dollar' originates..(whether you are aware of your mi$erable ignorance or not)........

...as one wag puts it, "you republicrats frequently work your cheeseburger holes about political issues involving illion$ of 'dollars' YET YOU ARE WORSE THAN CLUELESS AS TO THE ORIGIN/NATURE OF EVEN ONE "DOLLAR"'...and i'm the ignorant one?! :confused:

..all you stoooooopid fucks can do is cluck about the latest bit of phony info you picked up on your favorite stinking republicrat wag tv/radio show!..and i'm the ignorant one?

...if/when you stooopid mitt romney/barak obomba dink-strokers ever become aware of the massive monetary abomonation going on right underneath your fool noses, maybe you fools will cease flailing at the leaves of the tree of evil/stupidity..and you will strike at the root$!..

LMAO at your current ridiculous post.

You are a flamming idiot who makes no sense whatsoever.

BTW I'm not a republican so I guess your current tirade isn't directed at me.

I dont' listen to Rush.

As for money. You bet your ass I know where it comes from.

I don't know about you but I work my ass off for mine.

It would be nice if you would STFU and go away. Oh Wait. Your good for comic relief so do stick around.

have a nice day there Sweetie. LMAO

Last edited:

..lol!..

If you don't want people to think you are ignorant, then I would suggest you attempt to communicate using generally accept grammar rules.

If you don't want people to think you are ignorant, then I would suggest you attempt to communicate using generally accept grammar rules.

...:rolleyes:

...ok, how about this:..as one wag put it, 'money is one of the very basics of society..is it extreme to suggest that a crooked, stinking, rotten money (issuance, etc.) system would have a negative effect on society?

...furthermore, EVERY person i've EVER met who has any honest understanding of the basics of 'our' money (issuance, etc.) system has come to the conclusion that thi$ is at the root of the rot..

...sadly, you stoooopid republicrat fucks are not among the enlightened..

..i know this because i have asked hundreds of you republicrat monetary ignoramusses over the years simple questions like, 'how does a dollar originate?'..

...to which i get a curious look and a response pretty close to, "they just print them"..

...btw, i too used to be a monetary ignoramus who confused 'dollars' with the little green ragcloth rectangles..but this is an ignorant notion as, in reality, most 'dollars' are nothing but some numbers in some bank ledgers..

...and when/if you republicrat monetary retards ever learn/become aware of how these 'number$' originate, etc., maybe you too will become aware of just how trivial and stooooooooooopid your political priorities are..

..(did i 'communicate' well enough, avatard?.. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back