Stimulus or Pork? You decide--List of where 800 billion goes.

I didn't see any money in this bill for alternative energy? If you don't like what you see, it would probably be a very good idea to contact your senators & congress people.

Are you sure about this?

I'd love to see such a link.

Last edited:
I didn't see any money in this bill for alternative energy? If you don't like what you see, it would probably be a very good idea to contact your senators & congress people.

Yes we can crash our economy. Put your helmet on it is going to be a hard landing.

I really don't see much in here, that I would consider helping the economy out? And I sure don't see anything in here that would go to alternative energy. Take a look & see if you can?

Last edited:

Are you sure about this?

Sorry about the link? I have finally got it to post & work correctly in my original post--if you want to go back & take a look?

Are you sure about this?

Sorry about the link? I have finally got it to post & work correctly in my original post--if you want to go back & take a look?

You have one where you don't need a google account?

Are you sure about this?

You have one where you don't need a google account?

No, you may have to go to the National Center for Policy Analyis for it. I can't get it up any other way than Google.

By 2010, Social Security and the spending from bailouts to stimulus package is going to bankrupt the Federal Government. Unless of course we print up more money. Which will mean higher taxes in the form of extreme inflation. See a dollar today. Watch that dollar become a penny.

By 2010, Social Security and the spending from bailouts to stimulus package is going to bankrupt the Federal Government. Unless of course we print up more money. Which will mean higher taxes in the form of extreme inflation. See a dollar today. Watch that dollar become a penny.

what no deflation?

It is from the National Center for policy analyis:

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&attid=0.1&thid=11f1ec593f4028c7&mt=application/pdf&pli=1

"Unable to retrieve the document for viewing."

Must have been done by the government or something.

Here's another link:

According to that, the stimulus package consists of aid to the states, school and college modernization, job training, transportation and infrastructure. Is that really all there is to it? I thought a large part of it was tax cuts and rebates.

"I didn't see any money in this bill for alternative energy? "

the gop in the senate is cutting the home energy stuff out...

good job aholes...

good job aholes...

I would like to see the 58 million for smoking cessation be cut out. That's ridiculous--that isn't for job creation. Also florescent light bulbs for Miami. Give me a break--those people can go out & buy their own florescent light bulbs if they want them. Also $300,000 for lights in a little league baseball field? What in the heck is that.

All of this & much much more in Christmas tree ornaments. No wonder Obama wants it passed so quickly. So quickly--that Americans don't get a chance to examine it.

I think that's the idea. We can either:

1) Raise taxes dramatically, and eliminate the entire depts. of defense and HHS in order to pay down the national debt, or

2) Create a hyper-inflation to make $10 Trillion seem like $10 billion.

Problem solved!

good job aholes...

I would like to see the 58 million for smoking cessation be cut out. That's ridiculous--that isn't for job creation. Also florescent light bulbs for Miami. Give me a break--those people can go out & buy their own florescent light bulbs if they want them. Also $300,000 for lights in a little league baseball field? What in the heck is that.

All of this & much much more in Christmas tree ornaments. No wonder Obama wants it passed so quickly. So quickly--that Americans don't get a chance to examine it.

All while paying for SCHIP with smoking taxes.