Stimulus money to congressional districts...

You mean when entering thousands of data points several typos were made when keying the data? This is really shocking. Also, several of these "non-existent districts" were funds that went to territories and were entered as district 99. As anyone who has worked with social science data sets will set you, 99 represents an blank inputs. That's important because if the registry process requires entering a district, that's sorta hard to do for states that lack districts.

You mean when entering thousands of data points several typos were made when keying the data? This is really shocking. Also, several of these "non-existent districts" were funds that went to territories and were entered as district 99. As anyone who has worked with social science data sets will set you, 99 represents an blank inputs. That's important because if the registry process requires entering a district, that's sorta hard to do for states that lack districts.

I know they have to be typo's. Thats the whole point. It demonstrates their incompetence in tracking where money goes.

And not one of the typo's is "99".

I know they have to be typo's. Thats the whole point. It demonstrates their incompetence in tracking where money goes.

That assumes that a typo when entering the data into a web table means the same mistakes are replicated throughout the data process.

And for the 99s, some of them were according to the ABC story.
Jobs Saved or Created in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist - ABC News

Millions of dollars have been sent to these districts according to the stimulus website. Only problem is, they don't exist...

Phantom districts in Texas receive millions in 'stimulus' | Texas on the Potomac | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Republican Party of Pennsylvania

Get ready to hear what a douche you are for bringing this up. I brought it up a couple days ago and all the usual Kool-Aid drinkers told me all about being a partisan hack. Though it was probably unintentional they showed me by example. :lol:

You'd think everyone could get behind being disgusted at our government lying to us, but you'd be wrong. Go figure.

That assumes that a typo when entering the data into a web table means the same mistakes are replicated throughout the data process.

Some were, so that excuses the rest. :cuckoo:

Millions of dollars have been sent to these districts according to the stimulus website. Only problem is, they don't exist...

Phantom districts in Texas receive millions in 'stimulus' | Texas on the Potomac | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I heard about that, Now isn't that a kick in the pants. And these same people want to run our health care.

No they're not. The same people will continue to control health care in America - the insurance industry. Reform will simply require that insurance companies play by rules, rules in effect not rules made up whenever it's in the best interst of profit.
If your integrity and intelligence are any example of a noncom in the Army, we are in deep shit.

A data set with thousands of points contains a few typos. Someone alert the press over this outrage. Oh wait, they already have and instead of applying any sort of reason, the press just rattles off more GOP talking points.

A data set with thousands of points contains a few typos. Someone alert the press over this outrage. Oh wait, they already have and instead of applying any sort of reason, the press just rattles off more GOP talking points.

Yeah, that's it. :lol:

I heard about that, Now isn't that a kick in the pants. And these same people want to run our health care.

No they're not. The same people will continue to control health care in America - the insurance industry. Reform will simply require that insurance companies play by rules, rules in effect not rules made up whenever it's in the best interst of profit.
If your integrity and intelligence are any example of a noncom in the Army, we are in deep shit.

Now what the fuck does my integrity have to do with this? My integrity is untouchable asswipe.

And you keep drinking that koolaid. Obama himself said years ago that he favored a one payer universal healthcare system. this is simply step one in that direction, If the Democrats can actually convince each other to pass it.

Forum List

Back