Stimulus Money is being wasted

Do you have anything to the contrary?

This thread suggests biden opened his big mouth and made a fopa. He's just honest babe.

you made the assertion, it's up to you to prove it.
put up or shut up, babe.

I have yet to receive one link of proof for anything I have ever asked of you right wing jackasses. I heard it on Air America. Biden is overseeing the stimulus money to make sure there isn't any fraud, because most definately there will be some waste/corruption/fraud. Imagine having to keep track of all 50 states. Imagine all the GOP governors who are going to commit the fraud and then you'll call it Obama's fraud.

I don't have to fucking prove that Biden exposed this fraud. You show me who did if not him. Prove it wasn't him. Jackass. You made the assertion that I'm wrong. Prove it bitch!!!

here you go, windowlicker. some blogger pointed it out. biden is still nowhere to be seen on the issue

Slublog: Airport to Nowhere, Part II?

the project is going forward.

put up or shut up, babe.

I have yet to receive one link of proof for anything I have ever asked of you right wing jackasses. I heard it on Air America. Biden is overseeing the stimulus money to make sure there isn't any fraud, because most definately there will be some waste/corruption/fraud. Imagine having to keep track of all 50 states. Imagine all the GOP governors who are going to commit the fraud and then you'll call it Obama's fraud.

I don't have to fucking prove that Biden exposed this fraud. You show me who did if not him. Prove it wasn't him. Jackass. You made the assertion that I'm wrong. Prove it bitch!!!

here you go, windowlicker. some blogger pointed it out. biden is still nowhere to be seen on the issue

That was May 19th.

And who blew the whistle?

Joe Biden doesn't give a rat's ass whether stimulus money is wasted or not. It's all political patronage and campaign contributor palm greasing.

The change you voted for.

That was May 19th.

And who blew the whistle?

the blogger dipshit. biden hasn't said a word about the presque isle airport and i doubt he will. they need collins and snowe too much to rock the boat.

Umm, no. This would be an attempt to call those people out. :cuckoo:

who did he call out? all he said was "we know money is going to be wasted" who did he call out?? you don't attempt to call people out,, you either call them out or you don't wassamatterwithyou?

People who are doing those actions. If they didn't know exactly who is wasting it, theres not much they can do except call people out generally.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So now they don't know who they appropriated funds to......:cuckoo:

You're the tool, Nikky go back to your preschool law program.

who did he call out? all he said was "we know money is going to be wasted" who did he call out?? you don't attempt to call people out,, you either call them out or you don't wassamatterwithyou?

People who are doing those actions. If they didn't know exactly who is wasting it, theres not much they can do except call people out generally.

They know who they appropriated funds too. They just don't know who is wasting it, dumbass.

Go back to your temping, fool.

You may think that R. Limbaugh or S.Hannity would have said this but....
PoliGazette » VP Joe Biden: Stimulus Money Being Wasted
Vice President Joe Biden, blowhard, once again said a little bit too much this week when meeting with businessmen. Quite some of the stimulus money, Biden said, “is being wasted.” That is true, of course, and that is partially why conservatives and many true moderates opposed the many bailouts, stimulus plans, etc. When government is involved, money disappears down the drain. That is how it has always been, and that is how it will always be.

“We know some of this money is going to be wasted,” Biden said during a roundtable discussion in New York with business leaders aimed at promoting the two-year stimulus plan…

If you thought that is bad, well, guess what: there’s more!

“There are going to be mistakes made,” said Biden. “Some people are being scammed already.”

“Our credibility depends on transparency” for how taxpayers dollars are used, he added.

You have got to love this man. He doesn’t know when to shut up. He just continues talking, and talking… and talking. How could Obama ever have chosen Biden as his running mate? What do you think, does he regret not picking Hillary Clinton by now? I’d say so.

This guy is a walking talking gaffe machine.....or could it be freudian slips?:cuckoo:

Do you understand what transparency means? Biden blew the whistle on the airport to knowhere. Why are you bashing him for being honest. Fucking retard. He exposed it before you guys could. Ha fucking ha! And still you try to use it against him.

Believe it or not, government isn't perfect, fucking retard.

Again if its transparency who the hell was he calling out? If you say it was generally calling out waste. Then you admit the administration doesn't know who they appropriated funds for. If that is the case, then how can they have any fucking clue at all, if this bankruptcy enabling spending bill will have any stimulus effect?

They know who they appropriated funds too. They just don't know who is wasting it, dumbass.

Mr. Preschooler, so its not a problem with knowing who the funds were appropriated to? So what you are saying is this administration has no way to track the funds once they have been pissed in the air. Now that's comforting...:lol:

Do you have anything to the contrary?

This thread suggests biden opened his big mouth and made a fopa. He's just honest babe.

put up or shut up, babe.

And you know what Del? Fuck proving all the GOP lies. They lied us into Iraq, prove it you said.

Cheney just admitted last night there was no link between saddam and 9-11, but back then you said prove it.

And we now know Bush was torturing in 2002 and told Congress in 2005. And the balls you guys have to try and shift the story to what Nancy Pelosi knew.

We are on to your tactics. Bunch of dishonest fucks. Prove it. Prove Iraq was about money, prove they politicized the justice department, prove they purposely deleted all their emails, prove it prove it.

I think the burden of proof is on you guys now. You've lied about so many things that now you have to prove everything you say. I shouldn't have to prove what I say until you catch me in a couple lies first. Your side has been caught over and over.

Prove global warming is man made.

Prove they outted valerie Plames

Prove she was a covert agent.

Prove you aren't a fucking retard to still be arguing for them Del.
Can you substitute another word for the f-bomb?
It makes you sound illiterate and thus your arguments lame.

Is Biden still debating Obama, 'cause from where I'm sitting, he just made his boss look like an idiot.

fail2.jpg

:rofl:

Mr. Preschooler, so its not a problem with knowing who the funds were appropriated to? So what you are saying is this administration has no way to track the funds once they have been pissed in the air. Now that's comforting...:lol:

Any idea how much it would cost to follow every dollar thats been spent? Probably at least a dollar :lol: So you want to double the stimulus package? Why are you so against fiscal responsibility?

Any idea how much it would cost to follow every dollar thats been spent? Probably at least a dollar :lol: So you want to double the stimulus package? Why are you so against fiscal responsibility?

I know what.......lets just give them more money to do the same damn thing. Sounds like a good idea? You want them to control healthcare?? Boy, think of all the money they can lose on that one. Oh yeah, good times ahead with the democrats and the Obama administration. Everything is being run like a well oiled machine. :cuckoo:

You mean the GAO doesn't already exist?

He probably should have thought about that before he promised it.
Details thin on stimulus contracts - USATODAY.com
Although President Obama has vowed that citizens will be able to track "every dime" of the $787 billion stimulus bill, a government website dedicated to the spending won't have details on contracts and grants until October and may not be complete until next spring — halfway through the program, administration officials said.

Most stimulus money, what little has been spent, has been paid in welfare benefits.

The states with the highest unemployment are getting the least stimulus.

What checks and balances were put into place to guarantee that fraud, waste and abuse would not be used with the stimulus money? We already have the whistle blower law in effect. Why has that not been used to crucify any abusers? Why is it that the lefties just simply accept the fact that some of the money will be wasted, and not prosecute those who waste it? Our central government is just simply out of control and has lost all sense of right and wrong.

He was confronted on it, then did what he does best.

That's great/fine. That's how shit gets done.

When Bush was confronted on waste, he did nothing about it. That's because his waste was on purpose.

Hey Bush, you lied us into Iraq and now you are profitting from the waste going on in Iraq thru your oil buddies and defense contracts.

That waste/fraud/corruption was directly benefitting Bush/Cheney. Are you suggesting Biden is stealing from the taxpayers like BUsh/Cheney did?

Prove it!! You guys are a god damn joke. Stupid mother fuckers, every one of you. Even witty/funny Del is a fucking retard.

Hmm.... Didn't you specifically tell me that you don't make these issues conservative or liberal? Maybe we should wait for the jury and see.... For example:

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Is Joe Biden Associated With A Fund Of Funds Feeder Scam?

Posted by Tyler Durden at 9:52 PM
Zero Hedge is always happy to discover something rotten in the state of capital markets. We are even happier when others dig independently and come up with their own startling conclusions. Tonight - we are very happy. John Hempton, who writes the insightful blog Bronte Capital, has done some amazing dot connecting in what, if true, and not swept promptly under the carpet by the powers that be, could expose a hedge fund scandal that could rival the Madoff fiasco, for the simple reason that it implicates none other than Barack Obama's right hand man: Joe Biden. The fund in question is Paradigm Capital, a fund of funds, that is controlled by Hunter and James Biden, the VP's son and brother, respectively.

The full story is quite intricate but very much worth it. In putting the facts together, Hempton had a temporary brush in with "the adversary's" legal counsel, only the be vindicated when his initial subject, Ponte Negra Capital, ended up having its assets formally frozen by the SEC. But it does not end there. As Hempton lays it out best:
Zero Hedge: Is Joe Biden Associated With A Fund Of Funds Feeder Scam?

Forum List

Back