Stimulus Jobs Have to be Shared with Illegal Aliens

This is completely Insane. Each and every person responsible for this shit should be tried and executed. Anyone who is not outraged by this is a complete fool, or an illegal lol.

I swear to God the day is fast approaching when Americans will have had enough, and the blood will flow. Sheer insanity all around us. Our government, Both Parties, all of them, Have not one redeeming quality left. They have truly become the Government Jefferson was talking about in the Deceleration of Independence. The one that has become a detriment to the people. A liability which needs to be dealt with. Over turned, Replaced.

And don't give me the same old tired answer. "we do that at the ballot every 2 and 4 years"

no we freaking don't. We participate in a charade is what we do. We have no real choice and no real voice. It is A republican or Democrat shit sandwich no matter what we do. Both Sides will continue to spend, and sell us out in the interests of holding onto and growing their own power.

Wow man, I am so depressed lol.

I give up.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
*LEGAL* Americans, REGARDLESS of race, should be absolutely outraged... they're getting FUCKED in the enth degree.

THANKS pelosi, you fucking WHORE, and reid, you fucking SHIT SANDWICH, and oblahblah, the EMPTY FUCKING BALL SACK!

i agree, lets see how our liberal friends spin it......
:lol: Nothing to spin. It's already illegal to hire illegals...are you people really this stupid?

Are you?

Republicans like the cheap labor and the liberals love the extra votes thats why both parties love the illegal alien work force...

Who's the real victim here?

Poor and middle class Americans!

• Thanks
Republicans like the cheap labor and the liberals love the extra votes thats why both parties love the illegal alien work force...

Who's the real victim here?

Poor and middle class Americans!

No way, democraps work very hard to protect them ! :lol:

You're a fucking retard, Pole Rider.

Why?
His title isn't remotely true. It's still illegal to hire undocumented workers.

The e-verify program is controversial because it is moving toward identification by biometrics. While the program might catch undocumented workers it will also boot a certain percent of Americans out of getting a job. A lot of people have a problem with laws that punish the innocent to catch the guilty, including yours truly.

I bet the very same people that are outraged that the government may have a data base of everyone's health problems have no problem with the government having a hackable data base of everyone's identity. Because they are terrified of undocumented workers.

OH there ya go... AGAIN... the liberals won't debate the issue, they just roll out their fucking STUPID, SOPHOMORIC, ASSININE, INNANE PERSONAL INSULTS.

FUCK OFF ravi, the only one looking RETARDED around here is YOU. I've posted a topic to be engaged for debate, and all you can do is puke up your fucking CHILDISH INSULTS.

Grow up or shut up.

HAHA you said debate. Libs dont need to debate! They just stick out their tongues and cry if they dont get their way! Debate HAHAHA

Why?

The e-verify program is controversial because it is moving toward identification by biometrics. While the program might catch illegal aliens it will also boot a certain percent of Americans out of getting a job. A lot of people have a problem with laws that punish the innocent to catch the guilty, including yours truly.

I bet the very same people that are outraged that the government may have a data base of everyone's health problems have no problem with the government having a hackable data base of everyone's identity. Because they are terrified of undocumented workers.

fixed it for ya ......:cool:

so in short, liberals think it's illegal to hire illegals but they don't want to know who is illegal so you can go ahead and hire illegals. American jobs and bailout money to illegals,, that's a high price for a vote donchyathink? :eusa_shhh:

• Thanks

Why?

The e-verify program is controversial because it is moving toward identification by biometrics. While the program might catch undocumented workers it will also boot a certain percent of Americans out of getting a job. A lot of people have a problem with laws that punish the innocent to catch the guilty, including yours truly.

Bull shit. You're all liquored up on the liberal kool aid again rav. The OP title is 100% true. Whether or not YOU will admit it is irrelevant to the truth.

E-VERIFY

E-Verify (formerly known as the Basic Pilot/Employment Eligibility Verification Program) is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.

E-Verify is free and voluntary and is the best means available for determining employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers.

See "Program Highlights" on the left side of this page for "E-Verify Program Statistics."

Introducing new Privacy Resources for E-Verify and SAVE Programs

Privacy is an integral part of the E-Verify and SAVE Programs and it is essential to their success. The new privacy resources available online articulate the USCIS' commitment to privacy, and demonstrate how E-Verify and SAVE are managed to protect the privacy of individuals participating in those programs. For more information please click the Privacy Resources for E-Verify and SAVE Programs link located in the “Related Links” section of this page.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=75bce2e261405110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD

Last edited:

The e-verify program is controversial because it is moving toward identification by biometrics. While the program might catch illegal aliens it will also boot a certain percent of Americans out of getting a job. A lot of people have a problem with laws that punish the innocent to catch the guilty, including yours truly.

fixed it for ya ......:cool:
You can call them that if you want but it doesn't change the fact that most on this thread support a program that would give the government an extensive, hackable data base that contains their identity.

Why?

You are either BEYOND STUPID, or just to incompetent to understand simple English. There will be no requirement to verify anyone hired is actually legally allowed to work in this country.

Do your self a favor you dumb shit, look up how many employers have been charged and fined for illegal hiring, how many illegals have actually been rounded up at work. How many are estimated to hold jobs in this country because the Federal Government does NOT CARE.

It does not matter one bit that it is illegal to hire them, NO ONE is trying to catch anyone doing it. No programs actually exist to verify employees are legal at all. You are aware it is illegal to jay walk to? Remind me how well that law works when no one cares if you do it?

You can call them that if you want but it doesn't change the fact that most on this thread support a program that would give the government an extensive, hackable data base that contains their identity.
Ppphht... you can't be serious... you don't think they already have? What do you think you're social security number is?

Oh, and yes, the proper term for someone born in another country and entered this country illegally is "illegal alien."

Last edited:
Ppphht... you can't be serious... you don't think they already have? What do you think you're social security number is?

Oh, and yes, the proper term for someone born in another country and entered this country illegally is "illegal alien."

Not to mention the numerous other non-government data bases that contain sensitive information that are easily hackable..

You can THANK hussein and his minions of liberal SHIT FOR BRAINS for this....

UNBELIEVABLE -- Democratic Leadership Requires Stimulus Job Access for Illegal Aliens -- Secret Negotiations

By Roy Beck, Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 8:58 PM

House Speaker Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Reid and the Obama White House were absolutely certain about one thing for the House/Senate negotiating committee on the Stimulus Bill: There was to be no special restriction to keep illegal aliens from getting new jobs created by the bill at a cost of $250,000 to $500,000 each.

The Democratic leadership of our federal government made it clear that there has been no change from eight years of a Republican White House that let the Chamber of Commerce call the shots on immigration.

Pelosi, Reid and Obama gave the U.S. Chamber of Commerce exactly what it wanted -- freedom for unscruplous businesses to continue to hire illegal aliens at the same rate as in the past, and to use the hundreds of billions of Stimulus dollars to do it.

Rep. Calvert (R-Calif.) was the one who inserted E-Verify language into the Stimulus Bill in the House Appropriations Committee. Tonight, he stated the sad betrayal of the American workers. His words take on a partisan tone. As a studiously non-partisan organization, NumbersUSA is uncomfortable when issues are stated in partisan ways. But in this case, there is no question but that the national Democratic leadership sold out the interests of the American working man and woman.

Tonight, behind closed doors with no input from House Republicans, Speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Reid crafted the so-called compromise on the stimulus bill. What we now know is that while billions of American taxpayer dollars are going to be spent, there is no assurance that the jobs created will go to American workers. The two amendments that had been accepted by the House Appropriations Committee were stripped without discussion or debate.
-- Rep. Ken Calvert of California

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/n...ccess-ille?jid=95226&lid=9&rid=994&tid=397964

Last edited:
Dobbs Spotlights Rising Protest of Anti-American-Worker Aspect of Stimulus Bill

Friday, February 13, 2009, 3:39 PM

While most mainstream media outlets are ignoring the fact that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-NC) have removed American worker protections from the economic stimulus bill (the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009), CNN's Lou Dobbs has not. His show is highlighting the removal of the House's E-Verify amendments.

The House version of the bill had two amendments relating to E-Verify: the first amendment would reauthorize E-Verify for 5 years while the second would mandate its use by any business or locality that receives stimulus funds.

Dobbs had Rep. Jack Kingston (R-GA), a sponsor of one of the House E-Verify amendments, on his program, Lou Dobbs Tonight on Thursday night. Kingston said (when asked about the Democratic Leadership's refusal to have E-Verify language in the final bill):

"I think it's outrageous. When you think about somebody whose house has been foreclosed or somebody who's been laid off and they've got kids going to college, and their savings had been wiped out, they need a job right now. They're not going to be too picky. And if they hear that illegal aliens are taking some of these jobs that are going to be created from the stimulus package, it will be outrageous. And they should be."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobbs also had Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) on his program, who had this to say about the Democrat's refusal to support American workers:

"They're literally putting illegal immigrants ahead of American workers. That's what is most disappointing. I think there will be a public outrage over their refusal to protect American workers and try to reduce illegal immigration. Because of that public outrage and I think all true reform starts with the people, I expect and hope that the Democrats will respond and we'll be able to continue this program and even make it mandatory for those who are getting federal contracts with the government."

Read full transcript here...

*LEGAL* Americans, REGARDLESS of race, should be absolutely outraged... they're getting FUCKED in the enth degree.

THANKS pelosi, you fucking WHORE, and reid, you fucking SHIT SANDWICH, and oblahblah, the EMPTY FUCKING BALL SACK!

:lol: Nothing to spin. It's already illegal to hire illegals...are you people really this stupid?

then why don't you explain to us why "everytime an employer wants to check an illegals status" you asshole whine and cry about civil liberties??? huh???

• Thanks

then why don't you explain to us why "everytime an employer wants to check an illegals status" you asshole whine and cry about civil liberties??? huh???
I can't explain something that I've never done. I've never heard anyone else do that, either.

I can't explain something that I've never done. I've never heard anyone else do that, either.

now that was funny

If you object to immigrants' taxes not covering their usage of social services and public amenities, you should look to the decriminalization of border crossing and offer of amnesty to currently illegal residents in the U.S. as your solution.

Deleterious economic tolls caused by illegal immigrants can be remedied by amnesty and the granting of legal status to illegal immigrants. Consider this:

Undocumented Immigrants in Georgia: Tax Contribution and Fiscal Concerns

The question lawmakers attempt to answer is: Do undocumented immigrants pay enough in taxes to cover the services used? For undocumented immigrants, the answer is unclear. However, for legal immigrants, studies have shown that first generation immigrants pay more in federal taxes than they receive in federal benefits. The same does not hold true for state taxes and services, however, as first generation immigrants often use more in services than they pay in taxes. However, the descendants of the first-generation immigrant correct that pattern and contribute more in taxes at both the federal and state level than they consume in services at both levels. Each generation successively contributes a greater share due to increased wages, language skills, and education.

I don't believe that those "increased wages, language skills, and education" can be obtained by immigrants while they retain an illegal status, as this places them into a disenfranchised segment of the population. The wages are probably the most obvious example of this.

While retaining an illegal status, immigrants are forced to either obtain low paying positions in the informal economy, (lawn mowing, house cleaning, etc.), or the lesser option that far fewer take of using fake social security numbers to obtain employment in the formal economy. In the former case, illegal immigrants' tax payments don't sufficiently cover their use of social services because of their low wages. In the latter case, immigrants' tax payments may cover their use of social services, but they are forced to commit a crime to obtain adequate employment. (It's also notable that in the latter case, immigrants do not reap the benefits of Social Security because of the fact that they use fake numbers, in which case the benefits will either go to the person who actually owns that number, or their payments will simply remain in federal coffers should no one have that number. So they're really only hurting themselves in that regard.)

Should illegal immigrants be granted amnesty, they would be able to unionize and demand higher salaries and benefits, at which point they could pay a corresponding amount of taxes.

Forum List

Back