Stimulus funds boost number of federal jobs

Funny how the Federal Government is increasing jobs where the private sector is eliminating jobs...

If only the Government was run like a private company...

Stimulus funds boost number of federal jobs - USATODAY.com

You mean like Cigna? The board room has gold plated silverware. The board keeps 68 million in corporate jets waiting for take off. The CEO makes a quarter billion in salary, stock options and bonuses. And they don't make a single thing. All of that is skimmed off people paying for health care. You go Cigna. Good for you. That's the Republican way.

About the stimulous:
Hopefully, that money is being spent so stuff like this won't happen. Of course, Republicans prefer to save the money. What's more important? Saving money or losing a few strangers? I believe I know where Republicans stand.

The bridge collapse: a look back and ahead | mndaily.com - Serving the University of Minnesota Community Since 1900

Funny how the Federal Government is increasing jobs where the private sector is eliminating jobs...

Yes, and who is going to pay for those FEDERAL jobs once private enterprize and individuals in the private sector pay NO TAXES because they have NO JOBS.

ANSWER: YOU ARE WITH EVER INCREASING TAXES ON YOUR INCOME.:clap2::clap2:

You mean like Cigna? The board room has gold plated silverware. The board keeps 68 million in corporate jets waiting for take off. The CEO makes a quarter billion in salary, stock options and bonuses. And they don't make a single thing. All of that is skimmed off people paying for health care. You go Cigna. Good for you. That's the Republican way.

About the stimulous:
Hopefully, that money is being spent so stuff like this won't happen. Of course, Republicans prefer to save the money. What's more important? Saving money or losing a few strangers? I believe I know where Republicans stand.

The bridge collapse: a look back and ahead | mndaily.com - Serving the University of Minnesota Community Since 1900

Well, then don't get health insurance from Cigna...problem solved.... use some common sense man... Seriously dude, think before you post....

Forum List

Back