Stimulus by Fed Is Disappointing, Economists Say

National Association for Business Economics

You do realize these are not an unbiased group?

They are not unassociated academics, they are employed by Business.

This poll is also old

People are going to act in their own self interest. Buying silver is the smart thing to do. In just one year it is up 175%. There are great wealth transfers during economic depressions. The dollar is being debased. Hyperinflation is very probable during the next few years. Silver all time high, adjusting for inflation, is $138. Some have suggested that it will reach $1500.00.

I don't think the recovery is real nor long lasting. Indeed the worse is yet to come. When inflation rises they will have to increase the rate and unemployment will rise. I feel like we are in the exact same place as 1930-31. The market is in recovery. Main street is not. We call this a dead cat bounce.

I hope I am wrong. Everything I see around me says I am not.

175% ??

Might be time to sell off a bit and take profits. When the crowd is all running in one direction...well, you know the story.

The crowd hasn't arrived yet. The dollar is falling. Down to 74.06 and falling daily. I'll hold.

I didn't say convert it to dollars. Just that every bubble in the history of the world has had red flags. One of those flags is that everyone is doing the same thing at the same time. Convert part of it to something else.

Personally, I am buying toilet paper. When Yugoslavia collapsed in the 90's, the one commodity that was used to barter and trade..like cash, was toilet paper.

" Personally, I am buying toilet paper. "

LOL, now that's great financial advice, and I'm not kidding. When everything's turning to shit, buy toilet paper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/28/business/economy/28bailout.html?_r=1

In Study, 2 Economists Say Intervention Helped Avert a 2nd DepressionBy SEWELL CHAN
Published: July 27, 2010

.WASHINGTON — Like a mantra, officials from both the Bush and Obama administrations have trumpeted how the government’s sweeping interventions to prop up the economy since 2008 helped avert a second Depression.

Now, two leading economists wielding complex quantitative models say that assertion can be empirically proved.

Pretending facts dont exsist doesnt make them go away

Opinions are not facts; Here are some opposing opinions.

YouTube - SchiffReport's Channel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PVCVyh7Hzw]YouTube - Peter Schiff predictions for 2011 - CNBC 12/31/10[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUvjXzTaw5M&feature=related]YouTube - Ron Paul on CNN:The Federal Reserve Needs To Go Down[/ame]

175% ??

Might be time to sell off a bit and take profits. When the crowd is all running in one direction...well, you know the story.

The crowd hasn't arrived yet. The dollar is falling. Down to 74.06 and falling daily. I'll hold.

I didn't say convert it to dollars. Just that every bubble in the history of the world has had red flags. One of those flags is that everyone is doing the same thing at the same time. Convert part of it to something else.

Personally, I am buying toilet paper. When Yugoslavia collapsed in the 90's, the one commodity that was used to barter and trade..like cash, was toilet paper.

I'm not hold phsical silver. I use EFTs. If it goes south I sell. Toilet paper will be worth than the dollar.:lol:

It is very obvious and clear to see that you do not like black folks to speak plainly about their feelings and would rather black folks just keep their mouths shut and not let the truth be told about what they think.
If it were a redhead with the name O'Bama with this record you'd be screaming for the idiot's impeachment. Regardless of skin color Obama is a gladhanding Chicago machine politician who is clueless about what to do when his buddies in the Outfit aren't able to quietly straighten out his problems for a quick quid pro quo. That's true of all of them up there whether the descendants of Kenyan or Latvian immigrants. Hell, the Ds are such screw ups his main opponent in the primaries was also from Chicago but she used the branch office of the Outfit in Hot Springs to straighten things out.

Forum List

Back