Stimulus bill already working!

Just heard on the radio that this past weekend was a record breaker for movie theaters.

:eusa_whistle:
and yet the Obama Stimulus debackle still isnt law
it remains unsigned

still makes you a moron
As I said before, that makes no real difference as it will be signed.
and because you believe that, you are a moron

;)

especially since most of the provisions in this bill wont even take effect for over a year

Last edited:
Just heard on the radio that this past weekend was a record breaker for movie theaters.

it remains unsigned

still makes you a moron

I hope it doesn't. Using fear to push this into law too quickly without reviewing it ... something is seriously wrong with you if you think it's a good idea. You call yourself dem? I hope not, because Democrats are not suppose to be that stupid. The reason I supported Dems before was because they liked to look at everything and analyze it before passing it, so at least when they did you at least knew they had read and understood it. Obama isn't Democrat, never was, it's just the ticket he floated on so the pop culture morons would vote for him. Also, if you think everything about the bill is shown to us you are fooling yourself. There has to be something hidden in it that's bad for us all, otherwise why would he be pushing to have it signed before everyone can read it all?

Here's the thing about the people spending more money now, the fear from the last one finally passed (and though I don't think so it is logical that Jr. version may have had a hand in it) so people are no longer fearing the loss of all their money and therefore feel safer about spending the excess they have. The economic crunch was going to happen no matter what, and we would pull out of it eventually no matter what, what made it so bad was the panic, everyone feared a complete collapse so bad they made the mess worse by not spending money. We are a long ways from fixing it, and no one president could fix it, it has to happen at the same level it started. Jr. couldn't fix it, the only reason I think he was a moron was because he tried by wasting more money (um ... like Obama is trying now).

it remains unsigned

still makes you a moron

I hope it doesn't. Using fear to push this into law too quickly without reviewing it ... something is seriously wrong with you if you think it's a good idea. You call yourself dem? I hope not, because Democrats are not suppose to be that stupid. The reason I supported Dems before was because they liked to look at everything and analyze it before passing it, so at least when they did you at least knew they had read and understood it. Obama isn't Democrat, never was, it's just the ticket he floated on so the pop culture morons would vote for him. Also, if you think everything about the bill is shown to us you are fooling yourself. There has to be something hidden in it that's bad for us all, otherwise why would he be pushing to have it signed before everyone can read it all?

Here's the thing about the people spending more money now, the fear from the last one finally passed (and though I don't think so it is logical that Jr. version may have had a hand in it) so people are no longer fearing the loss of all their money and therefore feel safer about spending the excess they have. The economic crunch was going to happen no matter what, and we would pull out of it eventually no matter what, what made it so bad was the panic, everyone feared a complete collapse so bad they made the mess worse by not spending money. We are a long ways from fixing it, and no one president could fix it, it has to happen at the same level it started. Jr. couldn't fix it, the only reason I think he was a moron was because he tried by wasting more money (um ... like Obama is trying now).
no, the dems only wanted to look at things if it wasnt there stuff

the dems were never for complete openess

None of them were ever for complete openness. Thus is why I have never really trusted any of it. Just again, there was a time when they read stuff even their own party members wrote up before passing it, but here with Obama they are just taking his word for it. The problem is that the dem and rep being opponents use to spark up more debate and compromise, but now they are both just barking at each other instead of working on it. I don't know enough about how reps use to act since I was never one, but dems I know from the inside because I use to be one. They didn't behave like that, it was not what they use to stand for nor how they would have acted. They are not acting like democrats anymore at all, just lemmings now.

None of them were ever for complete openness. Thus is why I have never really trusted any of it. Just again, there was a time when they read stuff even their own party members wrote up before passing it, but here with Obama they are just taking his word for it. The problem is that the dem and rep being opponents use to spark up more debate and compromise, but now they are both just barking at each other instead of working on it. I don't know enough about how reps use to act since I was never one, but dems I know from the inside because I use to be one. They didn't behave like that, it was not what they use to stand for nor how they would have acted. They are not acting like democrats anymore at all, just lemmings now.
actually, i doubt Obama knows what all is in this thing
its more the Dem leadership in congress
they knew they could roll over such an inexperienced POTUS
and they are doing it already

actually, i doubt Obama knows what all is in this thing
its more the Dem leadership in congress
they knew they could roll over such an inexperienced POTUS
and they are doing it already

Could be. It's hard to tell who wrote what right now because they are just arguing whether it should pass. But I could see Obama doing it as well, siding with them just because they are dems.

it remains unsigned

still makes you a moron

;)

especially since most of the provisions in this bill wont even take effect for over a year
Let's join together and hope that most Americans are morons because confidence will restore the economy.

;)

Let's join together and hope that most Americans are morons because confidence will restore the economy.
ah, so thats why you morons have been claiming it was destroyed for the last 8 years?

Other than Mothers day,Valentine's day is the biggest and most profitable holiday for restaurants...they do very well every year. Movies benefit too because it's the biggest date night there is. Nice try..

Other than Mothers day,Valentine's day is the biggest and most profitable holiday for restaurants...they do very well every year. Movies benefit too because it's the biggest date night there is. Nice try..

Heh, Ravi...

Caught thinking without critique again.

Who would have thought? :lol:

Not only that, but movies have long been known to be an "escape" for people during tough economic times. Analysts were talking about this right as the collapse was starting. CNBC was even recommending entertainment stocks.

Forum List

Back