"Stimulus $" a waste of time, resources and $

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
I live 3 miles off of an interstate and a mile off of a state highway. The first sign, literally, of a government program that you know is nothing more than a political stunt first and some nonessential service second, is the $1500 sign that they erect. The sign proclaims that King Obama is responsible for the "job creation" and the "rebuilding of America".
BS.
The paving of I-575 was needed but the fact my kids and grand kids, not me, will have to pay for that paving is reason enough to not do it in the first place.
The paving of the state highway here was NOT needed and they did a lousy job doing so. They glued the reflectors in the center of the road today and traffic was backed up 2 miles as Jose Jimenez diligently placed each one 50 feet apart so he can send the "stimulus" funds he receives this Friday back to his 4 kids and wife in Juarez, Mexico.
It is REAL EASY to be a liberal as long as you are depending on and spending other folks money.

I live 3 miles off of an interstate and a mile off of a state highway. The first sign, literally, of a government program that you know is nothing more than a political stunt first and some nonessential service second, is the $1500 sign that they erect. The sign proclaims that King Obama is responsible for the "job creation" and the "rebuilding of America".
BS.
The paving of I-575 was needed but the fact my kids and grand kids, not me, will have to pay for that paving is reason enough to not do it in the first place.
The paving of the state highway here was NOT needed and they did a lousy job doing so. They glued the reflectors in the center of the road today and traffic was backed up 2 miles as Jose Jimenez diligently placed each one 50 feet apart so he can send the "stimulus" funds he receives this Friday back to his 4 kids and wife in Juarez, Mexico.
It is REAL EASY to be a liberal as long as you are depending on and spending other folks money.

Only $1500? The one at the local Buss depot cost $2500. I Sent the Mayor an email telling him next time I'd make the sign for $250. The Spendulus Bill is nothing but waste and abuse of power. Payback for political favors and God only knows what.

A government which robs Paul to pay Peter can always depend on the support of Peter come election time.

Forum List

Back