Still Waitin' On A "Thank You".

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
What difference did The Boomers make? Pretty-much everything positive, about present-day society.

This would (of course) exclude the folks who evolved into being Yuppies. They've (always) pretty-much spent their entire lives....jumpin' from one bandwagon/trend, to another; from '60s politics/drugs, to disco....from disco to back-stabbin'/throat-cuttin' on Wall Street....from back-stabbin'/throat-cuttin' on Wall Street, to ReRon's "family-values" (and, squeezin'-out the "puppies"). Presently, they're buyin' Harleys....'cause Madison Avenue told 'em that's what makes them "cool", presently.​

"The Legacy of JFK on the 50th Anniversary of His Inauguration"

Tom Brokaw and Jane Pauley talk about how Kennedy's presidency shaped and influenced the culture of the 1960s."

April 2, 2011 - C-SPAN3 - 7:02:19 PM - 8:00:45 PM EST​

Last edited:
I don't have a 'thank you' but I have a 'fuck you' for our current economy, disastrous educational system and the creation of the consumer, hyper-sexualized, moral relativist, drug laden media crazed, fame addicted culture.

You do realize a large portion of Yuppies were Yippies and Hippies who became disillusioned with their ideology's failures, discovered money and sold out. They converted the 'if it feels good, do it' religion of the me generation and upgraded it to an industrial scale.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back