Still No Terror Attack In The US

As opposed to the more INTELLIGENT leftbots that make personal attacks in every post in order to divert attention from what ever the issue is.

I don't have any problem with a little name calling and some pointed jabbing. That is expected and can actually be a little fun. I actually enjoy it when RSR makes outrageous statements about libs (sometimes referring to myself), and I have on occasion referred to a poster as "stupid." I have seen far worse. However, these are always in the context of an actual discussion.

I believe that the previous post went beyond what constitutes reasonable good taste. It was nearly entirely an insult. It referred to his personal life (although I have no idea if any of the things he said were true), and his family. It was neither playful nor appropriate in context - it was just mean-spirited.

Were the post to have been directed at you, I believe I would have responded the same.

Of course he did... Thats what weak libs do, ignore facts...

He has to... the facts are that if the Clinton administration was doing what we hired them to do instead of getting head on the taxpayers dime,the 9/11 attacks could have been avoided...

Liberal America haters like MM ignore facts altogether.

Lets Look at some facts...After soaking the taxpayers for 20 years salery and a college education, and a half hearted attemt to conduct himself as an officer MM retired from the Navy and he and his wife continue to draw a pension from our tax dollars today. While energy costs rise, He spends his days at a utility company hiding behind his computer acting like he is working, when really, he is actually here posting 40 times a day instead of doing the job he was hired to do. Once again soaking the public to support his family, While he cries and complains of injustice .. ridiculing those who actually contribute and place themselves in danger daily, for his security.

Liberals like him ignore facts because the truth is exactly that....the truth.

If the facts were revealed he would be soaking the public agian, this time from the unemployment line!

So being retired from the military is "soaking the public". That might be one of the stupest statements I've ever read. We don't do nearly enough for our military folk. But so good to see a right winger so full of hatred that he'd hang our troops out to dry simply to make a point.

As for Clinton... more right-wing BS. If Bush knew how to read a Presidential Daily Briefing and actually had competent people working for him, anything Clinton didn't anticipate would have been moot.

You and Maineman can not carry on a conversation about anything with out insults, name calling, character assassination, your joined by Truthmatters, Edwards and a host of others. You don't need facts, all yu need is to attack the poster and get everyone on about anything but the issue at hand.

actually.... I am perfectly capable of carrying on a discussion with rational people in a rational way. I would suggest you review any of a series of interchanges I have had with Kathianne, or CSM, or Gunny, for example. I do not take lightly to having my patriotism called into question. I do not take lightly to someone saying to me that I am a disgrace to a naval officer's uniform or that I have called our troops terrorists or that I said that our attacks against targets in Iraq were the same as terrorist attacks. All of that brings out the bile in me... and I am equally proud of my capability to insult, name call, character assassinate, and otherwise bitchslap when such level of response seems appropriate.

I find it really funny that here is a guy who has exchanged some nasty shit with me.... who even started a thread in the taunting area about me....and now he is whining that liberals take the low road. what a fucking joke. Physician, heal thyself! :badgrin:

P.S. someone do me the favor of quoting this post so that the wussie has a chance to read it. He threw a major league hissy fit, spun around on his high heels, skirt flouncing wildly, stormed out of the thread and put me on ignore.

PDB 8/9/01: "Osama bin Laden DETERMINED to strike within the United States"..... great....now who's got my clubs and what time do we tee off?

If you have an intelligent point to make, then make it. Nearly your entire post was a mean-spirited personal attack, which frankly, was uncalled for. That is both pathetic, and leads me to believe you might be just about the biggest douchebag I have ever seen here.

Hi RT, I'm must admit I'm happy you found my post to be a mean spirited personal attack against MM... Its nice to know I got my point across... Howeverw it is important you know his responses to my posts are not usually as kind... and in reality he is recieving much less than he deserves... but dont worry thier is more to come!

Please see my next post.

and Alucard, you presumptious fuck.... please tell us how you know what my job is or what my working hours are... or even what I am paid to do. Do you have that info on your super secret database? :rofl:

and if you did, isn't even obliquely referring to it a violation of board rules?

oh...and my wife does not draw any pension from the navy....

and once again... keep MY wife out of our discussions or I may be inclined to reveal certain sordid details I know about the revolting lives of prostitution of a certain someone else's mother... and wife... and daughter.... and pets. ;)

This is a typical MM low class white trash post...

So being retired from the military is "soaking the public". That might be one of the stupest statements I've ever read. We don't do nearly enough for our military folk. But so good to see a right winger so full of hatred that he'd hang our troops out to dry simply to make a point.

As for Clinton... more right-wing BS. If Bush knew how to read a Presidential Daily Briefing and actually had competent people working for him, anything Clinton didn't anticipate would have been moot.

Libs do hate to see the facts about Bill - libs and the liberal media are constantly rewriting history to cover up Bill blunders and crimes

Forum List

Back