Still No Justice For Brian Terry...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Sad article from Mary Chastain.

Our government gave Mexican drug cartels more than 2000 guns. One year ago tonight a man used one of those guns to murder Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. Brian Terry was a son, brother, uncle, nephew. Brian Terry was also a Marine. Brian Terry was an American citizen and there is still, no justice for him or his family. No one is even giving his family answers.

We still do not know who thought of “Operation Fast and Furious” and who authorized it. We receive developments that leave us with more questions than answers. No one in our government seems to give a damn one of their own was murdered with a gun from this operation on American soil. It doesn’t help the Old Media is ignoring and burying this story. They know if they report it people will be asking questions and putting pressure on the Obama administration.

I talk to Brian’s family, mostly his mother. Josie is so sweet and so heart broken. I cannot imagine what she is going through. Not only did she lose her son, but the people responsible for this are getting away with it. Her son Brian did so much for this country, sacrificed himself for the safety of others and his death is just shrugged off. It’s no big deal.

We must remember him. We must demand answers. With permission from Josie I am going to post some pictures of Brian to remind people that this operation has taken lives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0jTJq_VfS8]Brian Terry: Semper Fidelis & Honor First - YouTube[/ame]

Read More:
» Still No Justice For Brian Terry - Big Government

well... there's no justice for a lot of people in this world. Don't get me wrong, I feel for Terry's family. I hate to see any American die unnecessarily.

But there are plenty of people in this country who "don't get justice". You just want to make anything and everything a stab against the Administration... which is your right. But don't lambaste people who don't see through the bullshit. You'd probably care less if it was anyone else but Obama.

well... there's no justice for a lot of people in this world. Don't get me wrong, I feel for Terry's family. I hate to see any American die unnecessarily.

But there are plenty of people in this country who "don't get justice". You just want to make anything and everything a stab against the Administration... which is your right. But don't lambaste people who don't see through the bullshit. You'd probably care less if it was anyone else but Obama.

Well obviously you're wrong. A Government that murders its own Citizens has become criminal and should be held accountable. It's appalling no matter which party is doing the murdering. Justice is justice. And Brian Terry's family deserves it.

libo is dumb as a stump and nutty as a fruitcake. :thup:

That all you got? Yea you're running on empty with your smug insults. You've already used that insult many many times now. Time for some new material. Good luck with that. :lol:

A Government that murders its own Citizens. What have we become?

The US Government did not murder Brian Terry. A member of a powerful drug cartel did. If you want to blame something American for it blame the draconian drug war.

Yes the Drug War is incredibly inefficient and a dismal failure. But that's not what this is about. This is about our own Government giving weapons to brutal ciminals that were later used to murder Brian Terry and many others. This is a heinous criminal act perpetrated by our Government. And they need to be held accountable.

There is no such thing a justice. it's all a big assed scam perpetrated on the citizens by the legal community. it's never been about justice. it's always been about who could lie and get away with it.

The US Government did not murder Brian Terry. A member of a powerful drug cartel did. If you want to blame something American for it blame the draconian drug war.

yes, and he did it with a gun gifted to him by the ATF.. aka part of our government.. so peddle that bullshit elsewhere whydonchya?

Yes the Drug War is incredibly inefficient and a dismal failure. But that's not what this is about. This is about our own Government giving weapons to brutal ciminals that were later used to murder Brian Terry and many others. This is a heinous criminal act perpetrated by our Government. And they need to be held accountable.

To me the Drug war is the root cause of the problem. Not the stupid Fast and Furious program. Does not mean the government carried out this brutal murder.

To me the Drug war is the root cause of the problem. Not the stupid Fast and Furious program. Does not mean the government carried out this brutal murder.

Again,i agree with you on the Drug War being a dismal failure but that's not with this is about. How can you deny the Government's involvement in Brian Terry's murder? The weapons they gave these Mexican Cartels were found at his crime scene. They certainly are complicit in the man's murder. Our Government should not be arming violent Drug Cartels. Holder and his cronies will have to be held accountable. Justice needs to happen.

yes, and he did it with a gun gifted to him by the ATF.. aka part of our government.. so peddle that bullshit elsewhere whydonchya?

It makes the ATF guilty of being stupid. Doesn't make them guilty of murder anymore than the weapons manufactor is guilty of murder.

If you give a gun to someone you know is likely to use that gun to hurt someome, you are as guilty as the person who pulled the trigger.

The government, in the person of Eric Holder, cannot come back now and say they had no idea in the world that the cartels would use those guns to commit crimes. That was the entire purpose of giving them the guns.

Again,i agree with you on the Drug War being a dismal failure but that's not with this is about. How can you deny the Government's involvement in Brian Terry's murder? The weapons they gave these Mexican Cartels were found at his crime scene. They certainly are complicit in the man's murder. Our Government should not be arming violent Drug Cartels. Holder and his cronies will have to be held accountable. Justice needs to happen.

The Government is guilty of being stupid for the Fast and Furious program. However that doesn't mean they were complicit or commited any murder. You seem to want to blame someone other than the cartel. Again to me the US war on drugs is the root cause of all the drug war murders not just this one.

Brian Terry murder suspect Extradited From Mexico to the U.S. to Face Trial...
cool.gif

Man Accused of Killing a Border Patrol Agent Extradited From Mexico to the U.S. to Face Trial
AUGUST 1, 2018 - A member of a drug-robbery ring suspected in the 2010 shooting death of a Border Patrol agent in Arizona has been extradited from Mexico to stand trial in the United States.
A member of a drug-robbery ring suspected in the 2010 shooting death of a Border Patrol agent in Arizona has been extradited from Mexico to stand trial in the United States. Heraclio “Laco” Osorio-Arellanes was transported to the U.S. on Tuesday, according to a statement by Attorney General Jeff Sessions. Osorio-Arellanes is charged with several crimes including first-degree murder and is expected to be arraigned Wednesday in Tucson, Ariz., the statement said. U.S. officials say Osorio-Arellanes was a part of a group of bandits who engaged in a 2010 shootout with Brian Terry and three other Border Patrol agents in southern Arizona. Terry, a 40-year-old member of an elite Border Patrol tactical team, was killed in the nighttime incident. One of the alleged shooters was shot in the torso and unable to run, while five other suspects fled to Mexico and went into hiding.

brianterry.5b617d6f2425f.jpg

Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry​

Osorio-Arellanes has been in custody since he was arrested last year by Mexican authorities in the “Golden Triangle,” a region where three states intersect and drug cartels control vast stretches of territory. Authorities say he was a part of a “rip crew” that had sneaked across the border and was headed to rob marijuana dealers. According to court testimony, Border Patrol agents noticed the six-man crew armed with “long rifles and backpacks” and ordered them to stop. The group responded with gunfire. Terry was struck by a single bullet. Two of the weapons recovered from the scene were later traced to the Justice Department-sanctioned gun-tracking operation known as Fast and Furious, which allowed weapons to be illegally sold in the United States so they could later be tracked across the border to drug cartels in Mexico. The intent was to arrest cartel leaders, but most of the firearms disappeared.

Terry’s death unraveled the program and triggered one of the biggest political controversies of President Barack Obama’s first term, driving out the head of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which ran it. Bringing Terry’s killers to justice has been a favorite cause of President Donald Trump, who promised the Terry family he would “open the books” on the agent’s death and the Fast and Furious operation, Terry’s cousin, Robert Heyer, told the Los Angeles Times last year. Sessions said in his statement Tuesday that the extradition of Osorio-Arellanes was a warning. “This action sends a clear message: Working closely with our international partners, we will hunt you down, we will find you, and we will bring you to justice,” he said.

Of the six defendants charged along with Osorio-Arellanes in the case, three have pleaded guilty, two were convicted after a jury trial, and one other defendant, Jesus Rosario Favela-Astorga, has not yet been tried. Favela-Astorga was arrested by Mexican authorities in October 2017 and his extradition to the United States is pending.

Man Accused of Killing a Border Patrol Agent Extradited From Mexico to the U.S. to Face Trial

No justice for the American Border agent for sure but don't forget that hundreds of Mexican civilians have been killed by the weapons the U.S. gave to drug cartels. The crazy left wants to do away with ICE but it was the ATF that turned scores of Mexican kids into orphans and nobody was even fired much less indicted for negligent homicide.

Forum List

Back