STILL! Less Than Zero!.....

The fact that I'd rather read a book than watch TV? I should hope so!

Read a book, watch the Oprah network or log on to Huffington and Media matters. We don't really care.

So ya posted because?

Seriously. You have to work on your delivery, or nobody will take you seriously. You have too much troll competition.

The left is in a constant war with information. If they aren't consigning fake polls they are whining about the sad state of not being able to force feed propaganda to the masses like they used to do when Cronkite was king and Rather was able to use forged documents to influence a presidential election.,

Read a book, watch the Oprah network or log on to Huffington and Media matters. We don't really care.

So ya posted because?

Seriously. You have to work on your delivery, or nobody will take you seriously. You have too much troll competition.

The left is in a constant war with information. If they aren't consigning fake polls they are whining about the sad state of not being able to force feed propaganda to the masses like they used to do when Cronkite was king and Rather was able to use forged documents to influence a presidential election.,

Oh, god. You only have two settings, troll and propaganda. Buh-bye.

sorry, but seriously old news...

You must be one of those ignorant Fox viewers....seriously. This op is a follow up on an old story with a new one and with a new survey confirming the old one.

Ignorant and proud of it much?

fAiL s0n.............and who cares. Fox fucking dominates.:coffee:

And it drives k00ks like you nuts..........:fu:

And more people subscribe to the National Enquirer than all newspapers except the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and the NY Times. In other words. how big the audience is really doesn't insure quality. Look how many people watch WWE?

So ya posted because?

Oh, god. You only have two settings, troll and propaganda. Buh-bye.

The freaking post is about propaganda.

Has anyone else noticed that gxnelson has the same nose as Mebelle60?

What an awesome coincidence.

If you watch absolutely no "Television News" chances are you are better informed than a Fox viewer.

Two years ago there was this study..

University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed - John A. Farrell (usnews.com)

Just recently another college confirmed it.

Study: Fox News viewers worst-informed

Fox viewers... Ignorant and proud of it.

Confirm?

What your OP 'confirms' is that you have absolutely no fucking idea what this kind of study actually achieves.

And.... as an aside, and since I can't be arsed to check the actual detail of these 'studies'... is one of them the 612 people in New Jersey that the left are so fond of quoting as 'evidence'. :lol::lol::lol:

You really are a fucking idiot.

I believe you can and do get "arsed".

Just a working theory... :lol:

I only get 'arsed' when I give a shit... I don't give the required shit about your opinion, however you are welcome to pretend otherwise.

My suggestion is that people who are going to quote studies should actually make an effort to understand the methodology and investigate said studies before quoting them. It appears that is above your intellectual paygrade.

Confirm?

What your OP 'confirms' is that you have absolutely no fucking idea what this kind of study actually achieves.

And.... as an aside, and since I can't be arsed to check the actual detail of these 'studies'... is one of them the 612 people in New Jersey that the left are so fond of quoting as 'evidence'. :lol::lol::lol:

You really are a fucking idiot.

I believe you can and do get "arsed".

Just a working theory... :lol:

I only get 'arsed' when I give a shit... I don't give the required shit about your opinion, however you are welcome to pretend otherwise.

My suggestion is that people who are going to quote studies should actually make an effort to understand the methodology and investigate said studies before quoting them. It appears that is above your intellectual paygrade.

I'm crushed. :eek:

Forum List

Back