Still dizzy from having IQ points stolen by Sheila Jackson Lee

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Just finished listening to an interview with this ignorant, iliterate, arrogant, racist c... It is hard to believe that the dumbasses from her congressional district continue to send this idiot back to Washington. The vaccum that is in place of this woman's mind sucks the IQ of everyone in the rooms she walks through. She can't find her own state on a world map. What kind of twisting is Jasen going to have to go through to somehow justify this jerks existance.

I don't have to twist anything to justify her existance... the voters, the American citizens, of her district justify her. Now I know you'd prefer some sort of authoritarian government where the "representatives" would be hand chosen by Karl Rove... but, I think I'll stick with democracy and all its quirks rather than your vision of America.

jasendorf said:
I don't have to twist anything to justify her existance... the voters, the American citizens, of her district justify her. Now I know you'd prefer some sort of authoritarian government where the "representatives" would be hand chosen by Karl Rove... but, I think I'll stick with democracy and all its quirks rather than your vision of America.
Jesus. Another example of why you're not winning any elections any time soon.

jasendorf said:

Actually Jasen I would like a test that would need to be passed to have the right to vote. I would like to see people that can spell vote, voting in elections. I would like the people voting to put 1/100th of the time they spend "hanging out" researching the issues and the people running for office before actually pulling a lever. I would actually like a qualification for voting to be proof of taxes paid. The priveledge of voting is taken way to lightly in our country and the Democrats shouldn't be able to buy it with a fried chicken lunch or a carton of smokes.

Yeah... buying votes shouldn't come at a cost any less than a $400-a-vote "tax cut"... you're right.

jasendorf said:
Yeah... buying votes shouldn't come at a cost any less than a $400-a-vote "tax cut"... you're right.

What does that mean? I believe tax cuts are a way to fuel the economy just as John F. Kennedy did. Our economy today is proving how wrong liberals and their whinning about tax cuts are.

jasendorf said:

It worked rather well for Marion Barry.

:wank:

sitarro said:
What does that mean? I believe tax cuts are a way to fuel the economy just as John F. Kennedy did. Our economy today is proving how wrong liberals and their whinning about tax cuts are.

That'd be great if we really got a tax cut from Republicans. What we're actually getting is a tax shell game. Less federal taxes now in return for higher state taxes, higher local taxes, higher property taxes and more debt which will mean either higher taxes or reduced services in the future.

Without a balanced budget, there is no tax cut... it's only a tax shell game.

What ever happened to item #1 of the Contract with America anyways???

sitarro said:
Just finished listening to an interview with this ignorant, iliterate, arrogant, racist c... It is hard to believe that the dumbasses from her congressional district continue to send this idiot back to Washington. The vaccum that is in place of this woman's mind sucks the IQ of everyone in the rooms she walks through. She can't find her own state on a world map. What kind of twisting is Jasen going to have to go through to somehow justify this jerks existance.

Is she the same bimbo who while watching video from the Mars rover, asked "Will it show the US flag that we left there on previous missions?"

The women is as sharp as a bowling ball

jasendorf said:
That'd be great if we really got a tax cut from Republicans. What we're actually getting is a tax shell game. Less federal taxes now in return for higher state taxes, higher local taxes, higher property taxes and more debt which will mean either higher taxes or reduced services in the future.

State Democrats raise our property Tax. They raise it because they THROW money at problems. FEDERAL republican Tax cuts have HELPED recoup some of the money strong-armed from Fuckin Liberals. :)

You want Lower local taxes? Elect more Republicans. GWB's Tax cuts have done a LOT for my family. :)

red states rule said:
Is she the same bimbo who while watching video from the Mars rover, asked "Will it show the US flag that we left there on previous missions?"

The women is as sharp as a bowling ball

Yes she is, good memory.

dmp said:
State Democrats raise our property Tax. They raise it because they THROW money at problems. FEDERAL republican Tax cuts have HELPED recoup some of the money strong-armed from Fuckin Liberals. :)

You want Lower local taxes? Elect more Republicans. GWB's Tax cuts have done a LOT for my family. :)

Not sure what state you're in, but here in Ohio we've got Republicans "running" the whole show.

I'm sure they have done a lot for your family... question is whether it is enough to offset what they're going to do to your family.

jasendorf said:
Not sure what state you're in, but here in Ohio we've got Republicans "running" the whole show.

I'm sure they have done a lot for your family... question is whether it is enough to offset what they're going to do to your family.

Ofset? they'll HELP by continuing to push for GOV'T Services to be reduced, RATHER than my FAMILY's budget. ;)

jasendorf said:

Get use to it. Gov Blackwell has a nice ring to it

Conservative black governors and senators scare the hell out of libs

red states rule said:
Get use to it. Gov Blackwell has a nice ring to it

Conservative black governors and senators scare the hell out of libs

I'd love a conservative black governor... wouldn't be any different than a conservative white governor...

it's psychopathic black governors that scare the hell out of me.

jasendorf said:
I'd love a conservative black governor... wouldn't be any different than a conservative white governor...

it's psychopathic black governors that scare the hell out of me.

I was right the first time. To libs if you are black and conservative you are psychopathic

Look at the hate filled racist insults are leveled at black conservatives

red states rule said:
I was right the first time. To libs if you are black and conservative you are psychopathic

Look at the hate filled racist insults are leveled at black conservatives

Wow... pretty quick on pulling the race card aren't you? Shoulda known you'd try that... it's the first thing you run to every time.

jasendorf said:
Wow... pretty quick on pulling the race card aren't you? Shoulda known you'd try that... it's the first thing you run to every time.

Do you need me to list all the racist comments libs have leveled against Ken Blackwell adn Micheal Steele?

Forum List

Back