Still Dancing with Victim Hood

I find your fag avatar offensive. Why are you into gay assholes?

What?

I was playing the part of the overly sensitive like most of the women on this board would be if any guy would have a woman's naked ass for an avatar. In actuality, I really couldn't give a shit what Luissa's dream boy's butt looks like...... it's actually pretty funny in a pathetic way......... it would appear that many women have developed the same lousy traits of the sexist asshole male.:razz:

Thanks, and now I know...;)

mike10092009-300x218.jpg

I find your fag avatar offensive. Why are you into gay assholes?

Apparently she Took your Suggestion and Removed it...

:)

peace...

Because I have seen the other party
In what, your three or so years of adult life?

You truly want no opposition, no checks and balances? You want absolute power corrupting absolutely?

At this point, yes I do

I have seen how our congress works together. There is no way to accomplish anything but deadlock in our existing political climate.

Given that America gave the republicans complete power to accomplish what they have been proposing for a generation and I saw what they did to this country.

The Once Grand Old Party has alot of fences to mend before they are allowed back

I hope you're feeling as stupid as you sound. You actually want a dictatorship! You really have bought into the Obamanation hook, line and sinker.

Even Obama himself isn't that stupid.

In what, your three or so years of adult life?

You truly want no opposition, no checks and balances? You want absolute power corrupting absolutely?

At this point, yes I do

I have seen how our congress works together. There is no way to accomplish anything but deadlock in our existing political climate.

Given that America gave the republicans complete power to accomplish what they have been proposing for a generation and I saw what they did to this country.

The Once Grand Old Party has alot of fences to mend before they are allowed back

I hope you're feeling as stupid as you sound. You actually want a dictatorship! You really have bought into the Obamanation hook, line and sinker.

Save me the dramatics..
It is far from a dictatorship. It is the collective votes of "We the People" who in elections all over the country are saying "we are sick of the right wing conservative agenda"
To imply that people should vote against their best judgement just to obtain some parity in Congress is indeed stupid

How are republicans ever going to learn if they don't pay a price for their ineptitude?

Given that America gave the republicans complete power
Bullshit. The GOP has NEVER had the type of majority power you see the Dems with now. In fact, the most recent incarnation of "GOP Control" could have done nothing at all without large amounts of Dem votes and support.

Today's Congress, can do anything it wants without ANY GOP votes or support.

Have a Orpple.

That is representative of how "We the People" voted. "We the People" were outraged at the performance of the GOP. The GOP payed the price politically.

You mean "We and the Dead People." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At this point, yes I do

Save me the dramatics..
It is far from a dictatorship. It is the collective votes of "We the People" who in elections all over the country are saying "we are sick of the right wing conservative agenda"
To imply that people should vote against their best judgement just to obtain some parity in Congress is indeed stupid

How are republicans ever going to learn if they don't pay a price for their ineptitude?

You said you support a one party state. That ain't 'we, the people'. Quite the opposite. And since you're the one who started the 'dramatics', perhaps you should save yourself from them before telling the rest of us how to react.

The mistake that the left are making is that the vote for Obama was a vote for his agenda. It was a vote against Bush - not 'right wing conservativism'.

It is a mistake to think that this Administration can do whatever it wants without 'we the people' getting pissed. That's the mistake that all politicians make, they believe that 'the people' are behind them. Well, they aren't. They are standing in front of them, ready to kick ass if they tread on the Constitution.

Save me the dramatics..

You said you support a one party state. That ain't 'we, the people'. Quite the opposite. And since you're the one who started the 'dramatics', perhaps you should save yourself from them before telling the rest of us how to react.

The mistake that the left are making is that the vote for Obama was a vote for his agenda. It was a vote against Bush - not 'right wing conservativism'.

It is a mistake to think that this Administration can do whatever it wants without 'we the people' getting pissed. That's the mistake that all politicians make, they believe that 'the people' are behind them. Well, they aren't. They are standing in front of them, ready to kick ass if they tread on the Constitution.

"We the People" electing the candidate of our choice does not mean a one party state. it means that one party is so inept and so mistrusted that they lost elections at all levels of government.
That is democracy in action. If one party loses it seats due to its own inept performance they have nobody to blame but themselves.

The republican party will never clean up their act until they reach rock bottom. Evidently, they have not bottomed out yet, because their act keeps getting worse

Pardon me for noticing but Why do Democrats insist on being the victims?

The latest, Obama wins the Nobel Peace Prize: Democrats get their butts in a twist over what the Republicans are saying, whining and trying to score political points by playing the victims.

The ongoing, Obamacare: Democrats play every card in their victims deck to convince the American people that their plan is best and those mean Republicans wont work with them.

The obvious, Bush did it: Democrats blame Bush and Republicans (Ultimate Victim Card) for all the problems they've made worse since acquiring majority status.

Ah Democrats, you asked for it, you got it, now do it, without the the wimpy victim dance...

:eusa_boohoo:

First of all, weren't you going to boycott Obama?

Second of all, I hardly feel the victim. Other Democrats I know hardly feel the victim. But if you want to pretend we do, I suppose it pleasures you in some way to do so...serves. some. purpose. :eusa_whistle:

Save me the dramatics..

"We the People" electing the candidate of our choice does not mean a one party state. it means that one party is so inept and so mistrusted that they lost elections at all levels of government.
That is democracy in action. If one party loses it seats due to its own inept performance they have nobody to blame but themselves.

The republican party will never clean up their act until they reach rock bottom. Evidently, they have not bottomed out yet, because their act keeps getting worse

I don't disagree about the GOP. Although I also feel the same about the DNC. Both are rotten to the core. Quite simply, if we all stopped throwing crap at each other long enough to actually look hard at our politicians, I think we would find very few of any real substance.

The thing that keeps them doing what they do is us. We, the People - because we are all so busy defending the indefensible (from whatever side) that we're letting them all rob us blind.

Forum List

Back