Still blaming others

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rick Santorum: 'Smart People' Will Never Be On Our Side (VIDEO)

What a whiner. But he did get one part right -

"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side ...

Not surprising that this corrupt worm won't take responsibility for his own words and actions. Fact is, rw's don't care about his hush money and sex scandal but the "smart please" sure as hell do. And, smart people believe they should have control over their own lives and their own bodies.

Not surprising that this corrupt worm won't take responsibility for his own words and actions. Fact is, rw's don't care about his hush money and sex scandal but the "smart please" sure as hell do. And, smart people believe they should have control over their own lives and their own bodies.

Yes I should be concerned about the hush money while ignoring democrats have murdered a border agent......ran drugs......Laundered money.....Prosecuted whistle blowers........insisted on fraululent loans for cronies...

But the hush money now thats outrageous.........

I admit... I still hate Willard and I don't think it was smart for the majority of the republican party to back up... But he's better than Rick.

rick thinks people who dont vote right wing republican dont have families?

he said the church and family are what runs his section of the party.

All americans have family and not all vote for the likes of him.

Does he think religion should run the country?

"We will never have the media on our side, ever, in this country," Santorum said…"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side, because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do."

This is likely an example of conserva-speak, a kind of code for fellow rightists.

The ‘smart people’ he’s referring to are the ‘godless liberals’ and ‘media elite’ with their evolution, science, and facts who think they’re smart but really aren’t because they’re ‘devoid of morality’ and ‘Christian values.’

It’s an example of the arrogant anti-intellectualism of the social and radical right, where textbooks, the Constitution, and facts are replaced by the bible.

"We will never have the media on our side, ever, in this country," Santorum said…"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side, because they believe they should have the power to tell you what to do."

This is likely an example of conserva-speak, a kind of code for fellow rightists.

The ‘smart people’ he’s referring to are the ‘godless liberals’ and ‘media elite’ with their evolution, science, and facts who think they’re smart but really aren’t because they’re ‘devoid of morality’ and ‘Christian values.’

It’s an example of the arrogant anti-intellectualism of the social and radical right, where textbooks, the Constitution, and facts are replaced by the bible.

Cute but way off the mark... As a fiscal conservative...IE Terrorist.

I find your rant void of reality.........

Cute but way off the mark... As a fiscal conservative...IE Terrorist.

I find your rant void of reality.........

Oh. So you can't hear Santorum's dog whistle. No 'come hither' for you. Ok.

Regards from Rosie

New Topics

Forum List

Back