Still blaming Bush?

Does the modern incarnation of the Republican Party remind you of Reagan's or Ike's Republican Party? That's like claiming the Democratic Party is the more racist party when the Republicans have done nothing but cozy up to white supremacists and insane religious people in the last couple of decades. We're talking about the present, not history.
I'm not a republican...I recognize no difference in substance between them and the democrats...The warmongering interventionist neocon republicans of the last three decades have underscored the veracity of my observation.

Now, answer the question....Has your party any claim whatsoever to being the party of peace?

I don't know, I don't have a party but if you're speaking about the Democratic party they have effectively ended the conflict in Iraqi and have pulled half our forces out of Afghanistan with the rest scheduled to leave in 2014. Whereas the Republicans had no tangible plans for removal of forces from Afghanistan and seemed to be interested in expanding the wars in the middle east. This is also a major reason why Obama was re-elected, so yes the Democrats are more the party of peace than the Republicans.

And did you just say the neo-con wars of the last three decades are the exceptions that prove the rule? :lol: That's idiotic.
The war dead over the last four years in Afghanistan have outnumbered those under Chimpola....That is a fact....Drone attacks in Pakistan, interventions in Libya, Egypt, etcetera....

Bubba Clintoon's foreign policy was not in any way discernible form that of his neocon predecessor.

Carter changed exactly zero, insofar as American global military hegemony is concerned.

You can retrace the time line of the last century from there.

There's absolutely no difference between the dems and the neocon republicans....That's the fact, Jack.

I thought the Iraq war was over and (almost) all of our boys had been withdrawn....Did I miss a news flash?

But how about Afghanistan, where the war dead under Boiking have outnumbered those under Chimpola?

When is Oboingo going to end that stupid meaningless foreign war?

code-pink_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Not that I disagree with what you're saying but we've pulled about half our forces out of Afghanistan and the rest are scheduled to be pulled in 2014. But that place will remain an economic black hole for decades to come with all the contractors we have there.
You're disagreeing with me and being a shameless dishonest hack.

Get the fuck out or abandon the claim that the democrats are the anti-war party.

It's really that simple.

Way to be a total ass.

Never saw that guy claim the Dems are the "anti-war" party.

Kinda tough to make that claim when Obama campaigned on ESCALATING A-Stan in 2008.

^This is something RWNJs conveniently forget when they are in the middle of a logical fallacy spree.

I'm not a republican...I recognize no difference in substance between them and the democrats...The warmongering interventionist neocon republicans of the last three decades have underscored the veracity of my observation.

Now, answer the question....Has your party any claim whatsoever to being the party of peace?

I don't know, I don't have a party but if you're speaking about the Democratic party they have effectively ended the conflict in Iraqi and have pulled half our forces out of Afghanistan with the rest scheduled to leave in 2014. Whereas the Republicans had no tangible plans for removal of forces from Afghanistan and seemed to be interested in expanding the wars in the middle east. This is also a major reason why Obama was re-elected, so yes the Democrats are more the party of peace than the Republicans.

And did you just say the neo-con wars of the last three decades are the exceptions that prove the rule? :lol: That's idiotic.
The war dead over the last four years in Afghanistan have outnumbered those under Chimpola....That is a fact....Drone attacks in Pakistan, interventions in Libya, Egypt, etcetera....

Bubba Clintoon's foreign policy was not in any way discernible form that of his neocon predecessor.

Carter changed exactly zero, insofar as American global military hegemony is concerned.

There's absolutely no difference between the dems and the neocon republicans....That's the fact, Jack.

You're a fucking moron, dude.

Not that I disagree with what you're saying but we've pulled about half our forces out of Afghanistan and the rest are scheduled to be pulled in 2014. But that place will remain an economic black hole for decades to come with all the contractors we have there.

Get the fuck out or abandon the claim that the democrats are the anti-war party.

It's really that simple.

Way to be a total ass.

Kinda tough to make that claim when Obama campaigned on ESCALATING A-Stan in 2008.

^This is something RWNJs conveniently forget when they are in the middle of a logical fallacy spree.

BB makes the claim in a later post.

It's really that simple.

Way to be a total ass.

"more the party of peace"

Not *the* party.

How is he wrong?

Way to be a total ass.

"more the party of peace"

Not *the* party.

History has shown us otherwise.

How is he wrong?

"No difference between the dems and the neocon republicans"

^The "both sides are bad" meme is the biggest myth going. The modern GOP is the problem.

History has shown us otherwise.

Not recent history.

Madeleine Albright didnt seem to give a shit when two million kids Iraqi kids were dying and rape rooms were being set up all in the name of "stabilizing the region" with sanctions. She went on 60 minutes and said so.

Personally, I don't care about Iraqi rape rooms either.

What I do know that the majority of Dems were against invading and occupying Iraq.

I do know that during Iraq War and during the run up for it the GOP along with the complicit "liberal" ( :lmao: ) media ran a campaign that consisted of "you are with us and support this war or you are with the terrorists and hate the troops".

"I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war."

- Barack Obama

Not recent history.

Madeleine Albright didnt seem to give a shit when two million kids Iraqi kids were dying and rape rooms were being set up all in the name of "stabilizing the region" with sanctions. She went on 60 minutes and said so.

What I do know that the majority of Dems were against invading and occupying Iraq.

I do know that during Iraq War and during the run up for it the GOP along with the complicit "liberal" ( :lmao: ) media ran a campaign that consisted of "you are with us and support this war or you are with the terrorists and hate the troops".

"I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war."

- Barack Obama

Albright and Clinton caused the rape rooms and the deaths of millions of children. They thought it was worth it to "stabilize" the region. Your comment about Obama promising to Escalate Afghanistan supports the theory that the dem party is not more the party of peace. And while a majority of dems voted against Iraq, it was a thin majority.

- Barack Obama

Albright and Clinton caused the rape rooms and the deaths of millions of children. They thought it was worth it to "stabilize" the region. Your comment about Obama promising to Escalate Afghanistan supports the theory that the dem party is not more the party of peace. And while a majority of dems voted against Iraq, it was a thin majority.

Slim majority or not, pretty much every Republican voted to invade Iraq.........that's a tangible (and big) difference between the two parties today when it comes to "war" and "peace". Not saying the Dems are perfect but as usual the GOP is much worse.

And don't get me started on the GOP passing tax cuts at basically the same time via reconciliation with Cheney breaking the tie......THAT combined with the invasion itself is the greatest blunder of our times.

Last edited:
I thought the Iraq war was over and (almost) all of our boys had been withdrawn....Did I miss a news flash?

But how about Afghanistan, where the war dead under Boiking have outnumbered those under Chimpola?

When is Oboingo going to end that stupid meaningless foreign war?

code-pink_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

No they aren't.

Forum List

Back