Still believe in evolution? You need to see this.

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
This short video will blow your mind. It's a 3D representation of what is going on in every cell in your body. If you can watch this and not believe in a Creator, then you are truly lost. I'm including two versions of this video. The first is simply the animation set to some really nice music. The second is narrated, and explains what is going on. I suggest that you watch them, in order, to get the full impact.

Hey, that's nuthin'.

The earth is only 6 thousand years old and Jesus rode dinosaurs.

Mr H - your vids are evidence of the opposite of divine creation. Believe in a god if you want but I'll stick to science.

And I suppose that you guys believe that all of that just happened on its own. Believe that, if you want; in spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

There is not one scintilla of evidence of divine creation. Not even a shred.

There is substantial evidence of evolution.

Get it through your head that faith is just that - faith.

And you're welcome to it.

I always go to bright, colorful YouTube cartoons for hard science data.

Thumpers are a hoot!

This short video will blow your mind. It's a 3D representation of what is going on in every cell in your body. If you can watch this and not believe in a Creator, then you are truly lost. I'm including two versions of this video. The first is simply the animation set to some really nice music. The second is narrated, and explains what is going on. I suggest that you watch them, in order, to get the full impact.

Evolution is not incompatible with Creation.

God said, "Let their be light, and there was light".

Big Bang physics in motion, the rest followed.

They ARE incompatible. The Bible states that God created the universe in six days.

They ARE incompatible. The Bible states that God created the universe in six days.

And you believe that crap?

Me, and over a billion others.

God gave a simple explanation to a simple people.

He also gave us the brains to figure things out.

God gave us the Bible. It says what it says. Are you calling God a liar?

You are in a small minorty if you don't. In 2011 a global survey showed 82% of the population believe in God.

Which is truly amazing, because he didn't have a calendar....

A day does not necessarily stand for a 24 hour period. A day can signify a period in time of any length, actually, im not sure of the hebrew word for day that was translated into English or Greek, but it is possible there are alternative transdlations. Also the creation order in Genesis is in line with Evolution. It says God created life in the oceans first, then on land, then people were last.

No, fellow, most Christian sects accept evolution as the way that God created. The only major religion that rejects evolution in it's entirety is Islam. They are about 700 years behind the rest of us as is your sect and philosophy.

Saint Augustine on Science and Scripture

Saint Augustine on Science and Scripture

Saint Augustine (A.D. 354-430) in his work The Literal Meaning of Genesis (De Genesi ad litteram libri duodecim) provided excellent advice for all Christians who are faced with the task of interpreting Scripture in the light of scientific knowledge. This translation is by J. H. Taylor in Ancient Christian Writers, Newman Press, 1982, volume 41.

Usually, even a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens, and the other elements of this world, about the motion and orbit of the stars and even their size and relative positions, about the predictable eclipses of the sun and moon, the cycles of the years and the seasons, about the kinds of animals, shrubs, stones, and so forth, and this knowledge he hold to as being certain from reason and experience. Now, it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics; and we should take all means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn. The shame is not so much that an ignorant individual is derided, but that people outside the household of faith think our sacred writers held such opinions, and, to the great loss of those for whose salvation we toil, the writers of our Scripture are criticized and rejected as unlearned men. If they find a Christian mistaken in a field which they themselves know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions about our books, how are they going to believe those books in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think their pages are full of falsehoods and on facts which they themselves have learnt from experience and the light of reason? Reckless and incompetent expounders of Holy Scripture bring untold trouble and sorrow on their wiser brethren when they are caught in one of their mischievous false opinions and are taken to task by those who are not bound by the authority of our sacred books. For then, to defend their utterly foolish and obviously untrue statements, they will try to call upon Holy Scripture for proof and even recite from memory many passages which they think support their position, although they understand neither what they say nor the things about which they make assertion. [1 Timothy 1.7]

You are in a small minorty if you don't. In 2011 a global survey showed 82% of the population believe in God.

The isis believes in god enough to kill people and make them dumber then dog shit. Believing in god isn't always good.

Me, and over a billion others.

Muslims, eh?

God gave us the Bible. It says what it says. Are you calling God a liar?

People wrote the bible...bits and pieces in several different languages and translations over a long time, over a millenium....that sure makes for an accurate account, eh?

Which god(dess)?

Forum List

Back