Stigma of Atheism

????....no you haven't......you've never found anything showing single celled organisms evolving into multicelled organisms......
???????............ Yes................ I have................
well then, you should have shared it here instead of keeping it a secret.....
On the other and, tell us about the talking snake.
I don't believe in a talking snake......you'll have to find someone who does to discuss it with you......

didn't accomplish much, did they......
Yeah, actually, they did.

Science is a body of accumulated knowledge that builds upon earlier knowledge.
science used to require that the earlier knowledge and the accumulated knowledge be verified by the scientific method......nowdays, they only require it meet their fantasies......

if you ever run across an experiment in which a single celled organism evolves into a multicelled organism, you come back and start a thread that says "we finally did it, we finally did it!".......
then we'll look at it and see if you're actually telling the truth for once.......
Right. Because all of science is a conspiracy.
nope....but folks like you are ignorant of science.....

Agnosticism is the view that the truth value of certain claims is unknown or unknowable.

nosticiest.png
Most atheists, including famous ones such as Richard Dawkins, fall into the category of ‘Agnostic Atheism’ – they don’t claim to know with certainty that god does not exist. Conversely, most theists are ‘Gnostic Theists’ – they claim to know with certainty that their particular god exists.

When most atheists say “God does not exist” they are generally speaking in the same manner as when people say “Leprechauns/Santa Claus/Fairies/Unicorns don’t exist” – those things do not appear exist within contextual reality in which we find ourselves but, importantly, the statement is not necessarily an absolute one.

There are, however, gnostic atheists who are certain no god exists and they generally point to logical problems that would arise from said god’s existence or evidence this universe is inconsistent with a god, for example:

Number 25 Why there is no god
agnostic atheism.....denies the existence of God but can't really make up his mind if he's right about it.....

????....no you haven't......you've never found anything showing single celled organisms evolving into multicelled organisms......
I don't believe in a talking snake......you'll have to find someone who does to discuss it with you......
Ahh. A typical pick & choose religionist.

Yeah, actually, they did.

Science is a body of accumulated knowledge that builds upon earlier knowledge.
science used to require that the earlier knowledge and the accumulated knowledge be verified by the scientific method......nowdays, they only require it meet their fantasies......

if you ever run across an experiment in which a single celled organism evolves into a multicelled organism, you come back and start a thread that says "we finally did it, we finally did it!".......
then we'll look at it and see if you're actually telling the truth for once.......
Right. Because all of science is a conspiracy.
nope....but folks like you are ignorant of science.....

Agnosticism is the view that the truth value of certain claims is unknown or unknowable.

nosticiest.png
Most atheists, including famous ones such as Richard Dawkins, fall into the category of ‘Agnostic Atheism’ – they don’t claim to know with certainty that god does not exist. Conversely, most theists are ‘Gnostic Theists’ – they claim to know with certainty that their particular god exists.

When most atheists say “God does not exist” they are generally speaking in the same manner as when people say “Leprechauns/Santa Claus/Fairies/Unicorns don’t exist” – those things do not appear exist within contextual reality in which we find ourselves but, importantly, the statement is not necessarily an absolute one.

There are, however, gnostic atheists who are certain no god exists and they generally point to logical problems that would arise from said god’s existence or evidence this universe is inconsistent with a god, for example:

Number 25 Why there is no god
agnostic atheism.....denies the existence of God but can't really make up his mind if he's right about it.....

You can't know for certain and neither can we. We admit it, you don't realize it. That's the difference.

There are, however, gnostic atheists who are certain no god exists and they generally point to logical problems that would arise from said god’s existence or evidence this universe is inconsistent with a god

you pick and choose what you believe as well, Hollie......the only difference between us is that you choose really, really stupid shit to believe in.......

you pick and choose what you believe as well, Hollie......the only difference between us is that you choose really, really stupid shit to believe in.......
I see. So your believing in a 6,000 year old earth, Noah's Ark tales, talking snakes and other absurdities of nature is perfectly rational.

It's remarkable that you extremists insist that science knowledge is one global conspiracy.

you see, there's a perfect example.....you believe I believe in a 6000 year old earth, talking snakes and absurdities of nature......obviously then, you are more stupid than everyone else who reads this forum......

you see, there's a perfect example.....you believe I believe in a 6000 year old earth, talking snakes and absurdities of nature......obviously then, you are more stupid than everyone else who reads this forum......
I believe that you believe because you believe which is why I believe that you believe the nonsense of a 6,000 year old planet which is what you believe............... that makes you more stupider......er.

Forum List

Back