Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

Ok, now you've gone off the rails with your vague platitudes. You're incoherent. You're not articulating a point. You sure you're not on drugs?

I am articulating a point. It's not my place to GIVE you the answers to the Test. It is your place to find them yoirself.

It took me twenty-seven years, and an anger/rage so intense it almost cost me my life to set me on the path to figuring them out. I truly hope it doesn't require that for you.

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Never have and never will. They all cloud the vision and perception of Right and Wrong. Something I'm not willing to do.

Ok, now you've gone off the rails with your vague platitudes. You're incoherent. You're not articulating a point. You sure you're not on drugs?

I am articulating a point. It's not my place to GIVE you the answers to the Test. It is your place to find them yoirself.

It took me twenty-seven years, and an anger/rage so intense it almost cost me my life to set me on the path to figuring them out. I truly hope it doesn't require that for you.

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Never have and never will. They all cloud the vision and perception of Right and Wrong. Something I'm not willing to do any more.

Well just to let you know, no one knows what the hell you're talking about. One minute you're advocating violence, and the next minute you're preaching about what's 'Right and Wrong.' You don't sound well. Maybe a little Ganja would do you some good? Think on it some.

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Never have and never will. They all cloud the vision and perception of Right and Wrong. Something I'm not willing to do.

Really? Because there are lots of religions that use substances as a way to contact the spirit world to get information on their path. One of them is Native American. I learned about it when I was in the Navy, and we had a Native American on our ship who would go home once a year for a peyote ceremony. It was documented in his service record, and he was exempt from urine tests for the month after he participated. I know because I was a PN, and taking care of service records was one of my main jobs.

Well just to let you know, no one knows what the hell you're talking about. One minute you're advocating violence, and the next minute you're preaching about what's 'Right and Wrong.' You don't sound well. Maybe a little Ganja would do you some good? Think on it some.

I'm well aware that few, if any, of you understand what I'm talking about. That doesn't surprise me in the least considering the damn near Omnipresence of Immorality in this world. Some day you'll understand. It'll be too late, but you'll understand.

I am perfectly well, both medically and Spiritually. Of that I can assure you.

I'd eat a bullet before putting that shit in my body.

I'm well aware that few, if any, of you understand what I'm talking about. That doesn't surprise me in the least considering the damn near Omnipresence of Immorality in this world. Some day you'll understand. It'll be too late, but you'll understand.

I am perfectly well, both medically and Spiritually. Of that I can assure you.

I'd eat a bullet before putting that shit in my body.

Well it seems like you're the only one who understands what you're talking about. And that's kinda a sign of mental illness. You don't sound very coherent. You don't articulate your points. Only you know what your point is. Again, kinda a sign of mental illness. You might wanna try some prescribed drugs, or some Ganja. You really don't sound well. And i'm not saying that to be cruel. I really hope you get some help. Take care.

No offense, but i seriously doubt you could do better than our brilliant Founding Fathers. I'm gonna have to go with them.

That's why I wouldn't try to. If I had the chance to recreate this nation it wouldn't be based on my notions..... it would be based on Universal Morality.... a Divine creation to show us the proper way to live.

Not sure where you're going with that. Your 'Universal Morality' does not a nation make. You're gonna have to be much more specific.
Basically: women are subhuman and nothing is permited that is actually fun

That's called 'Cheating.' And there's already a System in place to address it. Next?...

Life IS the Test, and just like History, if you don't learn from it, you will be doomed to repeat it. At least until your Soul is deemed unreachable.

He probably should be.

No offense, but i seriously doubt you could do better than our brilliant Founding Fathers. I'm gonna have to go with them.

That's why I wouldn't try to. If I had the chance to recreate this nation it wouldn't be based on my notions..... it would be based on Universal Morality.... a Divine creation to show us the proper way to live.

Not sure where you're going with that. Your 'Universal Morality' does not a nation make. You're gonna have to be much more specific.

Yeah, thank God our Founding Fathers were so brilliant. The 'Pursuit of Happiness' is a big part of what our country is about. It isn't about 'Gloom & Doom.' It isn't about absolute obedience. That's why they booted the British. They had enough of that.

Yeah, thank God our Founding Fathers were so brilliant. The 'Pursuit of Happiness' is a big part of what our country is about. It isn't about 'Gloom & Doom.' It isn't about absolute obedience. That's why they booted the British. They had enough of that.

If our country isn't about "gloom and doom", then why the hell did we elect Trump? Almost all of his speeches were telling us how crappy the country is and that he is the only one that can make America great again.

If our country isn't about "gloom and doom", then why the hell did we elect Trump? Almost all of his speeches were telling us how crappy the country is and that he is the only one that can make America great again.

Well, Politics is about scaring and angering folks. It gets em off their couches and out to the Polls. The goal is to keep the People in a permanent state of fear and anxiety. That's what the American MSM does daily. They make you feel that the world is about to end. It keeps people tuning in. They get addicted to the fear mongering. So, Trump has preyed on fears and anxieties, but that's the name of the game. You can't win without engaging in that. It is sad, but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back