Sticky Fingers

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
The recession has made America's fingers stickier than ever. Shoplifters stole a staggering $42.2 billion worth of items like razor blades, Wii games, iPods and even fresh meat in the past year, a new study estimates.

Center for Retail Research

Ah yes...Hope and Change.. Hope and Change..

Oopa Thought this thread was about stinky fingers. Heard that's on the rise since November too.

I just wonder if the stinky fingers you're referring to, are the same ones I'm thinking about.
Is it gentlemanly to ask.?

I'm sure that before the thread is done somebody will say this is all Bush's fault too...

The recession has made America's fingers stickier than ever. Shoplifters stole a staggering $42.2 billion worth of items like razor blades, Wii games, iPods and even fresh meat in the past year, a new study estimates.

Rotfl! You actually tried to tie obama into this? Lol geez.

A laughing Democrat.. now that's rare...:lol:

I'm a registered Republican and have been ever since I was able to vote. If you're renting out that broken crystal ball I suggest getting a good business attorney in anticipation of being sued for false advertising.

If women don't steal razor blades, they might end up looking like this:

hairy-girl.jpg

Last edited:

I'm a registered Republican and have been ever since I was able to vote. If you're renting out that broken crystal ball I suggest getting a good business attorney in anticipation of being sued for false advertising.

Well... it did seem somewhat unbelievable. (in fact.. I dropped my crystal ball)

So.. you consider being called a Democrat a massive insult punishable with fines, jail time, attorney fees and so forth....

You must really think there a bunch of stupid, lying, vulgar, half wits, they must just turn your stomach.. to go that extreme....interesting

I like them myself...:eusa_angel:

Well... it did seem somewhat unbelievable. (in fact.. I dropped my crystal ball)

So.. you consider being called a Democrat a massive insult punishable with fines, jail time, attorney fees and so forth....

You must really think there a bunch of stupid, lying, vulgar, half wits, they must just turn your stomach.. to go that extreme....interesting

What the hell are you talking about? I simply pointed out your mind reading tool was broken.

What the hell are you talking about? I simply pointed out your mind reading tool was broken.

Oh... never mind...:lol:

Forum List

Back