Stick a Fork in the GOP --And Thank Arizona

What's insane is thinking that one state allowing employers and people to negotiate the type of insurance they want, rather than be forced to pay for a one size fits all plan, is really going to have an effect on a National election when our Nation is suffering from serious and deadly problems.

Demonizing rich Americans wasn't working as planned so now we've moved on to demonizing Americans with religious convictions... Don't bother trying to understand where your fellow Americans are coming from, there's an election at stake!!! :razz:

These whacky bills are being proposed in response to the hc mandate. :eusa_shhh:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...repeal-obamacare-mitt-romney.html#post4929586

Romney's Healthcare Fix

For more information, click here to visit Mitt Romney Central's health care page.
RomneyCare – The Truth about Massachusetts Health Care | Mitt Romney Central

Romney states that there is no easy fix for America's healthcare crisis. The healthcare crisis is so complicated and enormous, that there is no one simple change, or "magic bullet," that is going to easily solve our healthcare problem.

Romney states that "given the magnitude of the healthcare crisis America faces, small measures simply will not get the job done." What is needed is a fundamental restructuring of the healthcare market.

Unlike many Democrats, Romney believes in free market solutions to solve this problem. A government takeover of healthcare or more regulations of the healthcare industry will be counterproductive and inefficient.

Here is a list of items Romney discusses in a recent speech and in his book, No Apology, that will help ameliorate America's healthcare crisis:

Mitt Romney and Healthcare: Romney's Healthcare Fix

Mitt Romney health care presentation - The Washington Post

2012-03-16-digest-cartoon-1.jpg

This is what you get when you start mandating birth control pill coverage as a health need. Oh now the pill is healthy and necessary for women?

Give me a break. Cocaine is good for you too let's get free cocaine for all.

I like to think that's true, however since the Repubicans are but one side of the coin, they will never truly be done unless the other side gets cooked too.

With the compliant MSM in place to cover both left and right talking points nothings going to change.

What's insane is thinking that one state allowing employers and people to negotiate the type of insurance they want, rather than be forced to pay for a one size fits all plan

Actually, I would say that a failure to perceive reality, replacing perception with a tape playing inside one's head -- for example, supposing the above description to apply in any way to the Arizona statute under discussion -- is probably a good sign of insanity. Wouldn't you agree?

Ariz. Bill Could Require Reason for Birth Control

I guess Ariz. Bill Will Not Force Religious Employers to Pay for Pill For Medically Unnecessary Purposes was too many words and too hard for Lefties to understand.

It is like holy water on a vampire when libbies are told they can't force a person to engage in behavior which violates their faith. Libpires scream and scream and scream and stomp their feet and start smoking.

Stick a fork? No, that's a stake you are feeling in your chest.

LIBERAL: Give me the Pill so I can have sex!

PRIEST: That is against my religion.

LIBERAL: I don't give a shit. I am going to DEMAND the government make you give it to me.

And that, boys and girls, is all you need to know about Liberals and their intolerance of others' values.

Last edited:
A bill nearing passage in the Republican-led Legislature allows all employers, not just religious institutions, to opt out of providing contraceptive coverage when doing so would violate their religious or moral beliefs.

When a female worker uses birth control pills, which can be used to treat a number of medical conditions, the bill would allow an employer who opted out to require her to reveal what she was taking it for in order to get reimbursed.

- the decision is no longer between herself and her doctor but will now require written permission from the Republican Party.

A bill nearing passage in the Republican-led Legislature allows all employers, not just religious institutions, to opt out of providing contraceptive coverage when doing so would violate their religious or moral beliefs.

When a female worker uses birth control pills, which can be used to treat a number of medical conditions, the bill would allow an employer who opted out to require her to reveal what she was taking it for in order to get reimbursed.

- the decision is no longer between herself and her doctor but will now require written permission from the Republican Party.

Lie. A flat-out lie.

There is absolutely nothing stopping a woman from getting the Pill in this law.

Nothing.

In fact, the law requires all employers to provide contraception coverage if they provide either prescription coverage or outpatient coverage to their employees. And the women do not have to get approval for it. At all. They can get the pill to avoid unintended pregnancies. It is right there in the law. Read it.

The law also goes into the type of optometric, dental, and other health benefits employers must provide.

Read it.

It also allows those employers, like churches, for whom contraception for sexual purposes is against their religion to be exempt from that part of the law. Read it and see for yourself.

And that is the part that causes libpires to start smoking. They cannot stand that someone's values are protected in this bill. It outrages them someone is allowed to abide by their faith. Drives them craaaaaaaaaazy.

This in no way prevents a woman from entering a drugstore and purchasing her sexual freedom pill for herself if she happens to be employed by a Church opposed to the pill. So stop being a partisan parrot repeating a lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back