stick a fork in him, hes done

Willowtree - You can tell by Jakes obvious good looks and appearance of intelligence that he's a RepubliDog. Just look at his face. His eyes are open!:eusa_whistle:

IMG_0651-1.jpg

seems my groomer make an error in booking...she booked wild ass jake and a huge ass st bernard....you should have seen them....they both looked exhausted...

What a cutie! I have a similar dog (he's a mix) that jumped on my inground pool cover a month ago an in his struggle to get out of the pool, he tore a hole in the lining. That is going to cost me $3,000. I'm not at all happy about that.

Willowtree - You can tell by Jakes obvious good looks and appearance of intelligence that he's a RepubliDog. Just look at his face. His eyes are open!:eusa_whistle:

don't you think he needs rescuing from that liberal nest he lives in??? huh?? :eusa_angel:

WillowTree - No. We should leave him there. He would be a good example and maybe they will change their evil ways! If you have a nice dog, sooner or later you'll run from the dark side. Besides, strollingbones bark is worst than her bite.

my evil ways...damn it people....you should like the friggin country managers and commissioners and everyone else i have fought with over the past 6 weeks over doing something about them cats....which reminds me...i got to call son and he has to get some cat food...canned....

o and you will take my dogs after you take my guns....aint neither of those things happening

Good morning bones - Have a cup of coffee with me. Good stuff! Makes you appreciate life. How come you feed canned cat food? The dry, crunchy kind is much cheaper and better for the cats teeth because it sort of helps clean them as they eat it. However, if canned cat food is like canned dog food, it will probably have a better taste. Nobody's going to take your doggies... We're just tugging on your leg a little. As far as guns go, I have a bunch too! It wouldn't be pretty if somebody tried to come to my house and take them away... Tell everybody that's giving you a tough time over the kitties to back off and leave you alone. You've got the situation well in hand. Getting ready for my second cup of coffee now. Want some? Cream and sugar? Have a grand day. Now, here kitty, kitty, kitty!

i dont drink coffee.....i am using canned food to bait live traps...this lady left the place she was renting and just left about 15 cats, they are beginning to have kittens...one was killed in the road last night....so the canned is used more for scent than anything....

byt....my cats are on dry food...naturals..when the china think hit i was feeding that human grade food....till hubby got back from vacation....that was scene....the foods were 2 to 3 dollars a lb...available at only one store which was a long ways away...

o i am starting to get some help...i woke the kids up at the trailor today and they took a crate and my phone number some of the cats will come to the girl if she is holding food...and she said the best time to trap them is around 6ish so i am trying to get more traps....i only have two right now...and i have to be careful not to trap a female who has given birth recently....we knew where one group of kittens were but the mother has moved them..

Forum List

Back