stick a fork in him, hes done

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

this is thru the slider...i would not let him in.....

IMG_0641.jpg

i am a softy:

IMG_0643.jpg

his appt is first thing tomorrow....groomers words...you best walk that dog in the morning and not let him run.....or you will pay dearly....

He looks like he's bleeding in one pic.

It's kind of hard to stop them from running once they start.

o that is the reflection of my gown...see the white socks reflecting at the bottom.....red gowns and white socks...men cant resist me....no hes not bleeding....if he were....i would not be joking about him but transporting his sorry ass to the vet.....that dog has been to a mother fucking canine othophlisist...hell i cant even spell it but a doggie eye doctor....she is in greensboro nc...and travels the state...i would gladly pay her fee again....o and encourage the kids to go into this field....1 hour & a n eye grid ....550 bucks ...she dont pay for her time ...you pay for her knowing....and she knows

o yeak it up on one side....sneer....

he is covered in them little green things...i told my hubby he should clean those out they will clog the clippers...

tomorrow i get me a yellow lab

I'm guessing he had a blast running and splashing in the puddles!

my doberman is never dirty like that....never..jake is the mud dog....but it does wash off and when he is groomed he will be happier and i sure the hell will be....you can imagine the condition of the living rug...even with an oreck

But bones, look how happy he is, especially the third pic!

When we first got our dog we gave her a bone to chew. She was outside with it, having fun. I was busy doing whatever when she ran up to me, all tail wagging, all excited . . . . and her front paws and chest covered in mud. She did a 'Lassie' (you know, that look they get and a bark to say 'come on'?) So I asked her what she wanted to show me. She ran over to the side of the shed (making sure I was following her) and proceeded to re-dig up her bone she had buried. She was a mess but so friggin' happy. She was just being the most dog she could be. Hard to get mad, let alone stay mad!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am sitting around...hubby goes....i am gonna trim some of the burrs out.....no problem...sure you can use my kitchen scissors...plus i have a stained glass pattern i need to cut with some pattern scissors...pattern scissors cut out a small strip that allows a margin for the copper foil so your piece does not "grow"......so i am looking about...here is the bag with dble tape and a glue stick...odd that is where the pattern scissors should be.....then suddenly there are my kitchen scissors and i run (honey hush running is not my fonte') outside screaming stop, stop....too late...he has used my stained glass pattern scissors to trim burrs out of his dog....he has promised he will buy a new set ....

well, we got the before pictures make sure we get some after you have done torturing this innocent creature of god all day long.. poor bubba!

tortured my ass...he is with the groomer who lives less than 1/2 a mile from me....and here is her daddy in law now...i assure you the she only outweights him by about 25 lbs lol

How damn long does it take to clean up one little innocent creature of god?? doyathink??

IMG_0651-1.jpg

seems my groomer make an error in booking...she booked wild ass jake and a huge ass st bernard....you should have seen them....they both looked exhausted...

he has best lost weight....lol...he gained 25 lbs in a year....but he is on senior diet food....and no more oreos....now he is trying his best to get the clean off of him...and that smell....you know the perfumes they use on little dogs...well they used it on him....damn

New Topics

Forum List

Back