STFU or Go to Jail!

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Married couples in France could end up with criminal records for insulting each other during arguments. Under a new law, France is to become the first country in the world to ban ' psychological violence' within marriage.

The law would apply to cohabiting couples and to both men and women.

Police are being urged to issue a caution in the first instance, but repeat offenders could face a fine, a restraining order or even jail.

Read more: France to introduce new law banning 'psychological violence' in marriages | Mail Online

Legislated politeness. What a concept. Hmmm I wonder if dirty looks can be considered "psychological violence". Man would I be in big trouble... :cuckoo:

Married couples in France could end up with criminal records for insulting each other during arguments. Under a new law, France is to become the first country in the world to ban ' psychological violence' within marriage.

The law would apply to cohabiting couples and to both men and women.

Police are being urged to issue a caution in the first instance, but repeat offenders could face a fine, a restraining order or even jail.

Read more: France to introduce new law banning 'psychological violence' in marriages | Mail Online

Legislated politeness. What a concept. Hmmm I wonder if dirty looks can be considered "psychological violence". Man would I be in big trouble... :cuckoo:
Je parle en peut de Francais. Votre Francaise... Ils avies les tetes a la merde!

As you can see, Je ne parle pas Francais bien!

Forum List

Back