STFU Jan, nothing is more important than beer

From the link,
The arrest sparked a national discussion on the issue of racial profiling, which was amplified when Obama weighed in on the matter.
More like when Mr Obama threw gasoline on a fire.
Mr Obama was briefed and aware of every question that would be asked at that show. He fanned the flames of racism with his comments.

From the link,
The arrest sparked a national discussion on the issue of racial profiling, which was amplified when Obama weighed in on the matter.
Mr Obama was briefed and aware of every question that would be asked at that show. He fanned the flames of racism with his comments.

Obama was an idiot on the issue. I thought that was settled long ago.

This thread is about Jan claiming that something is more important than beer.

Barry Obubblhead hid behind beer, as a political prop, to deflect from his idiotic commentary.

Absolutely scurrilous!!

I bet he didn't learn shit from his "teaching moment".
By the way, did Joe Biden have a non-alcoholic beer because Mr Obama knows how stupid he is sober and didn't want to risk how much more stupid he can be after a beer?

Barry Obubblhead hid behind beer, as a political prop, to deflect from his idiotic commentary.

Absolutely scurrilous!!

A politician hiding!???

I'm shocked!

The Presidential choice of deflection (brewskis) was a fair one.

But he did fan the flames of racism with his own ill-considered comment.

Absolutely scurrilous!!

By the way, did Joe Biden have a non-alcoholic beer because Mr Obama knows how stupid he is sober and didn't want to risk how much more stupid he can be after a beer?
i doubt Obama wanted a repeat of this

[youtube]NmRXH7RkCZQ[/youtube]

Obama's true colors where shown with this statement. This is what he learned and practice for over twenty years sitting in the racist church of hate in Chicago. CHARACTER DOES MATTER!!!!!!Once a bigot always a bigot!!!!

Obama, Obama, Obama, why is HE always mentioned?

janbrady.jpg

Shut up Jan.

Absolutely scurrilous!!

I heard that Joe Biden has never consumed any alcoholic beverage. He is a tea-totaler.

Which means he has even less excuse for his rambling, incoherent blatherings.

From the link,

The President of the US has his activist roots showing. No way should he be imposing himself into this incident.

Absolutely scurrilous!!

Anybody who thinks that is Biden is deaf dumb and blind.

What does that say about you if you can't even recognize the difference between some middle-aged drunk guy and your own Vice-President?

Anybody who thinks that is Biden is deaf dumb and blind.

What does that say about you if you can't even recognize the difference between some middle-aged drunk guy and your own Vice-President?
you telling me you dont think that is Joe Biden and you are calling ME deaf dumb and blind?
:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back